Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Brits arrested in Thailand for (alleged) drug smuggling

jamie (not that one)

NSC Patreon
May 3, 2012
Valencia
These two naughty boys have caused me some internal distress this morning. One of them, at 38 years old, is only a year older than me but I assumed he was much older..... Am I in that denial period of my life where I think everyone my age looks old when actually I look just as old as them? Perhaps I'm too vein or am a Peter Pan but this is disturbing me greatly.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-merseyside-46309076

Screenshot 2018-11-23 at 10.24.17.png

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
He looks a mess of a bloke, should be locked up for this alone.

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
They will soon trim him down. Rice Monday to Saturday with a boiled egg on Sunday.

Haha! Really made me laugh!

Brits keep getting arrested for smuggling drugs in Thailand. Brits still keep smuggling drugs in Thailand. It was ever thus.

They can write an airport novel for thickos about it in 30 years time when they get access to pen and paper again.

bha100

Aug 25, 2011
Haha! Really made me laugh!

Brits keep getting arrested for smuggling drugs in Thailand. Brits still keep smuggling drugs in Thailand. It was ever thus.

They can write an airport novel for thickos about it in 30 years time when they get access to pen and paper again.

In this instance it appears they are being held under warrants from the regional organised crime unit suspected of trafficking cocaine, ecstasy and methamphetamine in the uk, not for smuggling drugs in Thailand

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
In this instance it appears they are being held under warrants from the regional organised crime unit suspected of trafficking cocaine, ecstasy and methamphetamine in the uk, not for smuggling drugs in Thailand

Quite right. Let’s not jump to conclusions. I’m sure they were in Thailand for perfectly legitimate reasons.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
. Let’s not jump to conclusions.

Looking at this bloke, he’s lost all his rights to people being fair and objective. Judge away my friend, you’ll most certainly be correct.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I know people accuse me of being overly critical of Britain but compare this English bloke to these Canadian drug smugglers. In fact, there’s no comparison. He’s a bad advert for our nation

Attachments

• F329A74D-9FB9-42C8-B0E9-C3029D46FFAA.jpeg
    F329A74D-9FB9-42C8-B0E9-C3029D46FFAA.jpeg
    227.1 KB · Views: 766

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Obviously didn’t pay his ‘Tea money’ to the appropriate people on time.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
These two naughty boys have caused me some internal distress this morning. One of them, at 38 years old, is only a year older than me but I assumed he was much older..... Am I in that denial period of my life where I think everyone my age looks old when actually I look just as old as them? Perhaps I'm too vein or am a Peter Pan but this is disturbing me greatly.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-merseyside-46309076

View attachment 102286

I know what you mean, I do exactly the same
I'm 48 but I don't think I look any different now than 20 years ago.
When I see people I know I think 'blimey you've aged' but it never crosses my mind they're thinking exactly the same about me. :lol: :facepalm:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I think the Thais have arrested them under an international arrest warrant issued by the UK, I think their crimes were done over here and they will now be sent back to face trial here.

Sirnormangall

Sep 21, 2017
How silly everyone knows you can't dip soldiers in a hard boiled egg, so delivered by soldiers is the only logical answer and they may get lucky and get a battered sausage if they ask nicely.
The original post didn’t say the egg was hard boiled. However, I agree with you that he will more than likely get a battered sausage.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here