Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

UKIP hires Tommy Robinson

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
That's because TR is a right wing racist and so are his supporters. And also because nobody has offered a decent challenge.

Seriously, do you consider me to be a racist, as I think TR speaks very eloquently about issues that others shy away from?

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Or maybe have the argument somewhere else that isn't a football forum? Just a thought.

This forum was far more interesting before dullards with opinions like that were given authority. Yes, I can go elsewhere if I don't like it, alternatively I can stay within the boundaries set and try and change from within. This was never JUST a football forum, it was an outlet for discussion for folks with a common interest that they could unite around even when they differed on other topics. Life is not a single topic issue, unless you lack a life?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
This forum was far more interesting before dullards with opinions like that were given authority. Yes, I can go elsewhere if I don't like it, alternatively I can stay within the boundaries set and try and change from within. This was never JUST a football forum, it was an outlet for discussion for folks with a common interest that they could unite around even when they differed on other topics. Life is not a single topic issue, unless you lack a life?

Can't you read? The thread was shifted because people did NOT stay within the boundaries set. Nothing to do with the politics itself - it just brings out the worst in certain people.

If we someday manage to debate Tommy without use of words like "scum", "prick" and "idiot" as well as not trying to beat the swear filter, which is there to keep NSC running in the first place, then the thread will stay on the main board. There's your challenge. And if you think The Clamp can just derail it like that you're also wrong. I binned him off this thread before it was moved.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Can't you read? The thread was shifted because people did NOT stay within the boundaries set. Nothing to do with the politics itself - it just brings out the worst in certain people.

If we someday manage to debate Tommy without use of words like "scum", "prick" and "idiot" as well as not trying to beat the swear filter, which is there to keep NSC running in the first place, then the thread will stay on the main board. There's your challenge. And if you think The Clamp can just derail it like that you're also wrong. I binned him off this thread before it was moved.

You earlier used the term 'self confessed Tories', as if it were something to be ashamed of, hardly a neutral viewpoint. And asking if I cannot read seems a little disingenuous given the medium we are using? Maybe you are not averse to throwing insults around when it suits?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
You earlier used the term 'self confessed Tories', as if it were something to be ashamed of,

Don't be ridiculous. It was a very deliberate phrase to show I know that two other moderators do not have left wing views at all, as was accused, because they manage to post sensibly on political threads.

And asking if I cannot read seems a little disingenuous given the medium we are using? Maybe you are not averse to throwing insults around when it suits?

So you can read but not comprehend? Or only read the posts you agree with maybe.

Doesn't really matter. Thanks to the actions of three posters you're pretty much talking to yourself now :kiss: :cheery:

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Don't be ridiculous. It was a very deliberate phrase to show I know that two other moderators do not have left wing views at all, as was accused, because they manage to post sensibly on political threads.

So you can read but not comprehend? Or only read the posts you agree with maybe.

Doesn't really matter. Thanks to the actions of three posters you're pretty much talking to yourself now :kiss: :cheery:

Good day to you Sir, mind you don't cut yourself with that razor sharp wit :lol:

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon

I'm reading what he says do that's ****ed that theory of yours
Seems you don't like people with opinions unless they suit your opinions
Must be a sad lonely world you live in is all I can say on the matter

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
Yes, so do I.
I said if you don't like the thread don't read it
How is that dictating ?
There are quite a few threads on the main board u don't read such as the cricket, jukebox and Brexit count down
No one has dictated that to me is just that I have no interest in them so stop stirring shit and at times I think you are just posting bollocks and attention seeking
Sad really

Dr Bandler

Dec 17, 2005
Peterborough
Are you trying to dictate who can read thread?

He clearly was not saying that. Like many of your posts, this is poor and not really making any sort of point other than you want to combat anyone / anything that doesn't fit your political view of the world. You have made some good, logical arguments in the past and I suggest you stick to doing that.

The general antagonism towards anything not left wing / politically correct / liberal here and elsewhere on the web is one of the most disturbing aspects of modern life and debate.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
He clearly was not saying that. Like many of your posts, this is poor and not really making any sort of point other than you want to combat anyone / anything that doesn't fit your political view of the world. You have made some good, logical arguments in the past and I suggest you stick to doing that.

The general antagonism towards anything not left wing / politically correct / liberal here and elsewhere on the web is one of the most disturbing aspects of modern life and debate.

I'm certainly not left wing, but 'supporting Yaxely-Lennon' is not right wing either. Even Nigel Farage doesn't want to know, and that's saying something.
He's an opportunist and nothing more than that. He hasn't exposed anything, but acts as if he has.

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
I'm certainly not left wing, but 'supporting Yaxely-Lennon' is not right wing either. Even Nigel Farage doesn't want to know, and that's saying something.
He's an opportunist and nothing more than that. He hasn't exposed anything, but acts as if he has.
He doesn't expose anything which is true he just shows news that certain people and politicians want hidden away.
If that's a crime then I'm guilty as I'm an accessory as I think he is doing a great job.

I can now guess what a certain person will say about him

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
so you're not denying my original post then , as for the BNP quip that's pretty poor coming from you:wink:
regards
DR

I am denying it. We have one card carrying Conservative party member at Mod Towers, another who’s an anti Muslim misogynist so I fail to see how it makes the moderators left leaning. I’m a chartered accountant who reads the FT every morning, drives a Range Rover and hasn’t voted Labour since 1983, that’s not left wing.

As for the BNP, you’ve been vocal in your support for them in the past. If that’s your position then most will appear to be to your left. You’re a nice guy too in many ways when I’ve seen you at matches.

Regards
EP

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here