NSC Patreon
Jun 27, 2012
Ryan
Bruno Dunk Duffy Bong
Knockaert Propper Kayal Izquierdo
Gross
Murray

Has to be.

subs: Button, Bernardo, Balogun, March, Bissouma, Locadia, Andone .

Last edited:

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
Ryan
Bruno Dunk Duffy Bong
Gross
Murray

Has to be doesn't it.

Montoya hasn't done much wrong to even be in the match day squad....(or is he injured?)

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Ryan
Bruno Dunk Duffy Bong
Gross
Murray

Has to be.

That, but Connolly on the bench in place of Locadia. Let him have another day off to get over his 'virus', promote his music, and whine to Dutch newspapers.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patreon
Jun 27, 2012
That, but Connolly on the bench in place of Locadia. Let him have another day off to get over his 'virus', promote his music, and whine to Dutch newspapers.

Be amazed if he does. Connolly will have to wait for another illness/injury/suspension or the FA Cup.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
and miss out on his second half hat-trick in front of the North Stand?

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Ryan
Bruno Duffy Dunk Bernardo
Knockaert Kayal Propper Izquierdo
Andone/Gross
Murray​

Subs
Button/Steele, Montoya, Balogun, Bissouma, March, Gross/Andone, Locadia/Connolly/Jahanbakhsh

Not sure if big Alireza is fit or not.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
All really depends on the fitness of Gross and Propper. If both fit I think it will be ;
Ryan
Bruno...Duffy....Dunk...Bong
Knockhaert.....Bissouma....Kayal....Izquierdo
March
Murray​

Subs: Steele, Balogun, Bernardo, Gross, Propper, Andone, Locadia.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
:facepalm:

If both are fit I don't think either will play. :shrug:

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
All really depends on the fitness of Gross and Propper. If both fit I think it will be ;
Ryan
Bruno...Duffy....Dunk...Bong
Knockhaert.....Bissouma....Kayal....Izquierdo
March
Murray​

Subs: Steele, Balogun, Bernardo, Gross, Propper, Andone, Locadia.

Only you (and unfortunately CH) would continue to start Solly March in the number 10 role. My first real gripe with CH during his tenure but his faith in certain players despite constant poor performances needs to change.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
I want Bernardo to be given a go at left back. He seemed to be first choice in pre season, looked quite decent and then after one bad game played out of position he has been discarded. Surely a home game against a non top 6 side should be an opportunity for him to start again.

Also, Bong has been a real weak link this season, he has made far too many costly mistakes and should be dropped.

Apart from that, I would like Bissouma to get a start and I really, really hope March doesn’t start in the central position but I’m sure he will.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I want Bernardo to be given a go at left back. He seemed to be first choice in pre season, looked quite decent and then after one bad game played out of position he has been discarded. Surely a home game against a non top 6 side should be an opportunity for him to start again.

Also, Bong has been a real weak link this season, he has made far too many costly mistakes and should be dropped.

Apart from that, I would like Bissouma to get a start and I really, really hope March doesn’t start in the central position but I’m sure he will.

I'm prepared to wager, 4, no fook it, 7p absolutely none of those things will happen.

Bong will start, primarily because he hasn't been a real weak link.
Bissouma won't start as the midfield will be Propper & Kayal.
Gross will start instead of March.

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
Only you (and unfortunately CH) would continue to start Solly March in the number 10 role. My first real gripe with CH during his tenure but his faith in certain players despite constant poor performances needs to change.

We should definitely take out the one player at the moment who is creating actual goals. That makes total sense :D

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here