Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Don't be seduced by Black Friday deals - Which survey reveals it's all a con job.

brianwade

Jan 31, 2008
Much as I dislike non Brighton and Hove Albion posts on here I have to copy this link from which magazine

https://www.which.co.uk/news/2018/1...arent-the-cheapest-of-the-year-which-reveals/

So don't fall for it and spend all your Christmas money in those lovely independant shops in the North Laines in Brighton - or even at the Albion shop where I expect they'll also have some sort of Black Saturday event this Saturday !!

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Do Which still use shady tricks to get you to subscribe? Used to be prize draws and the like which made any of their views null and void for me.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
A few years ago our TV went kaput in the run up to Christmas so we replaced it straight away. Few weeks later the Boxing Day/New Years sales were in full swing and I noticed the exact model of TV I'd bought in the same shop for £100 MORE in the sale! Was strategically priced to make the model above seem cheaper. Most sales are just manipulating of prices unless it's a true 50% off everything in store sort of sale.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Surprise surprise!

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Plan ahead. Know what you want and check prices. I'm after Philips Hue lights and so far have bought three starter packs of 3 lamps and 2 strip lights. All nearly half price from Amazon. . Waiting now for the individual bulbs, normally £50, to be on a 24 hour special.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
Reminds me of the Jez and Mark Peep Show exchange - “you know how I feel about capitalism.” “Yes, confused.”

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Not so sure [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] will agree with additional Amazon pricing links? Think that's what helps keep this site running!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Not so sure [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] will agree with additional Amazon pricing links? Think that's what helps keep this site running!

I use camelcamelcamel all the time myself....

...before returning to NSC to click through to Amazon to make my purchase.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Its an american thing so I ignore it. Like Halloween.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
This seems to have come as a surprise to some people :shrug:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here