Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Help] Decorator in West Sussex

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Just wondering if there's a good decorator anyone can recommend in West Sussex who takes on small jobs?
We have one wall of which we'd like to change the wallpaper, and I'm afraid that I will make a complete mess of it should I try myself.

I know my limits!

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Just wondering if there's a good decorator anyone can recommend in West Sussex who takes on small jobs?
We have one wall of which we'd like to change the wallpaper, and I'm afraid that I will make a complete mess of it should I try myself.

I know my limits!

Probably a bit difficult to line up the wallpaper with the ship constantly moving from side to side Smudge!

Seriously, a friend of mine is a very good professional painter/decorator, but I know for a fact that he will only be interested in decorating complete houses or businesses, so I'll leave it for someone else to give you a few suggestions.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold

I know my limits!

Just bouncing your thread, in the hope that someone else sees it and has a suggestion or two!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here