Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] BHA v Leicester - Premier League Score Predictor - Now in its 8th SEASON !!

BHA v Leicester - Score Predictor

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BHA clash with Leicester on Saturday looking to bounce back after last Saturday’s disappointing defeat at Cardiff. So can the seagulls out Fox the foxes? As always you decide:

Score Predictor League Table:

5 points

Nibbler

4 points

Bognor Seagull

3 points

Arvin, Gophy, Joe Gatting's Dad, marmaduke, MikeySmall, razzoo, sir_gullahad

2 points

Albion_Dave, Arthritic Toe, Blazing Apostle, Cheshire, Chicken Run, chrisg, cjd, Cozzy, del strangefish, driddles, eastterracemike, Father_and_son, Garry Nelson's Left Foot, Hamden Park, Igzilla, keitho54, Lasvegan, mac04, Monsieur Le Plonk, morvangull, NEASTGULL, origigull, patchamalbion, Peter Grummit, Peter Ward, PHCgull, razmertaz, sully, sussex seagull, The Antikythera Mechanism, The Lemming Stomper, The Wookie, throbinson, Trelford Mills Guide Dog, withdeanwombat

1 point

Albion Edd, Albion my Albion, AmexRuislip, angmering albion, Arrid, Audax, B52, Best Foot Forward, bhadiv1, Blackadder, blueandwhitestripes, Bod, Brighton_Rose, Brok, Butch Willykins, casbom, chrispyk, cjwoolven, Coldeanseagull, colinz, countryman, Darloseagull, DavidRyder, dig54, Dirty Dave, Dorset Seagull, Dublin seagull, DumLum, Ecosse Exile, El Turi, FamilyGuy, Foul Play Rocks, Frankie, freakout, French Seagull, Goldstone1976, graz126, HalfaSeatOn, Hampster Gull, HantsSeagull, Harry Wilson's tackle, Hereford Gull, I remember the good times, Jack Straw, Janee, JC Footy Genius, jeremyfisher, Jesus Gul, Jimmy Come Lately, jonathonlivingstoneseagul, Ken Livingstone Seagull, LamieRobertson, Lander, Leegull, Lifelong Supporter, Live by the sea, Lurchy, madinthehead, Manuel, Megazone, milliepops, MJsGhost, Monkster, Nelsons Left Boot, nordicgod, Not Andy Naylor, Oscar, OzMike, PaoloAlbioni, pauli cee, Pavilionaire, Peteinblack, Psychobilly Freakout, pyi, Rabeen, Raymondo, rocker959, rudolf hucker, S'hampton Seagull, seagull_si, seagurn, SeagullofMalaysia, Seasidesage, shingle, Shippers, Shuggie, Smirko, Snuggie, SouthCoastOwl, Stephen Seagull, Steve Foster, studio150, stugbhafc1, Surf's Up, Taybha, The Brighton Bear, The Gem, The grove, The Devonseagull, This is me, Tiptoe through the NSC, Tony Towner’s Toe, Trevor, tronnogull, VAL1850, WASH, Wigman, willalbion, Withdean11, wokingone, Worried Man Blues

Statts:

Watford 2 0 BHA, 13 correct, 322 scores
BHA 3 2 Manchester Utd, 0 correct, 286 scores
Liverpool 1 0 BHA, 3 correct, 285 scores
BHA 0 1 Southampton, League Cup 2nd round - 5 correct, 199 scores
BHA 2 2 Fulham, 16 correct, 244 scores
Southampton 2 2 BHA, 9 correct, 249 scores
BHA 1 2 Tottenham, 44 correct, 249 scores
Man City 2 0 BHA, 30 correct, 250 scores
BHA 1 0 West Ham, 14 correct, 262 scores
Newcastle 0 1 BHA, 30 correct, 230 scores
BHA 1 0 Wolves, 31 correct, 243 scores
Everton 3 1 BHA, 5 correct, 216 scores
Cardiff 2 1 BHA, 10 correct, 235 scores

Hall of Fame

2017/2018: graz126, studio150 11 points (each)
2016/2017: Rudolf hucker 10 points
2015/2016: Blackadder 12 points
2014/2015: OzMike 11 points
2013/2014: Paul Pring 12 points
2012/2013: OzMike 9 points
2011/2012: SWINDON SEAGULL 9 points

Cozzy

Jul 26, 2018
Grimsby
Tough one to call until we know the injury situation , we could be down to bare bones in midfield which will cause problems for us.

Saying that I am going for a squeaky bum 1-0 to the Albion

Withdean and I

Aug 6, 2003
BHA 2 Leicester 1

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
After the shower of shit they served up in Cardiff, I'm hoping the players will come out and actually perform for the paying fans.
2-1 to us.

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
Feel a 1-0 home defeat coming on, which wouldn't be the end of the world, particularly if we see an all-round improvement on the Cardiff performance.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Albion 1 - 0

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
We will lose 1-2

The Gem

Oct 17, 2008
After the shower of shit they served up in Cardiff, I'm hoping the players will come out and actually perform for the paying fans.
2-1 to us.

They should do that every week anyway irrespective of where they are playing, unfortunately our manager seems to beat the shit out of any attacking prowess we have away from home, and its starting to appear at home too.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here