Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] I'm A Celeb 2018

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Surprised there is no official thread for the best programme on UK TV.

Psychologically difficult for us fans as they appear to have assembled a classic line up (with rumours of Noel Edmonds entering next week), whilst breaking up the dream team presenting pair.

When you are simply happy John Barrowman is there as part of the supporting cast, you know ITV have pulled it out of the hat.

I have waited for years for a potential bush tucker stand off between Nick Knowles and Edmonds and finally my dream is coming true.

So sad that Ant won't be there to witness it.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

Psychologically difficult for us fans as they appear to have assembled a classic line up (with rumours of Noel Edmonds entering next week), whilst breaking up the dream time presenting pair.

I have waited for years for a potential bush tucker stand off between Nick Knowles and Edmonds and finally my dream is coming true.

Its also known as a mullet off, in the trade :)

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill

Psychologically difficult for us fans as they appear to have assembled a classic line up (with rumours of Noel Edmonds entering next week), whilst breaking up the dream time presenting pair.

Bet Arry leaves early leaving the rest of the camp in massive debt!

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I'm looking forward to seeing Noel Edmond's orbs.

I'm looking forward to Noels Cosmic Ordering let down.... " I'm sure I didn't ask for the Kangaroo Dick ?"

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
This. Her legs are already winning. And Barrowman sounds like a bit of a bellend, make him eat spiders.

I think anyone put in close confinement with Barrowman is going to struggle, it might end up like Murder on the Orient Express.

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
Harry will have them playing the big man up front, (whosit whatsizface) and tight at the back.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here