Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Gareth Thomas

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry Wilson's tackle View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Why start this thread? It is absurd.
    yep , brick sh1thouse hard as nails ,known brawler in his past ex rugby player beaten up by 16 year old , absurd.

• North Stand Chat

advertising

Harry Wilson's Tackle Harry Wilson's tackle's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by alfredmizen View Post
      see.my reply to bakero , does that sound like a homophobe ? i didnt realise that being gay immediately means you cant be subject to the same weaknesses and mistakes that straight people make , which it sounds like people on here are trying to imply , i offered an opinion when ASKED, on what MIGHT have happened .
      OK, apologies.

But....it doesn't seem remotely mysterious to me, or to others responding. GT has no history of twattery, no detractors, is well regarded....obviously if you smell a rat that's up to you, but to start a thread on it on a football forum, well, put on your tin hat!
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0Q93v7hGZA
      Glenn Murray's a wizzard, he wears a wizzard's hat, And when he get's his cock out, he says 'I'll score with that'
      He scores them with his left ball, he scores them with his right. And then he scores one with his arse, he's ****ing dynamite

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by alfredmizen View Post
      see.my reply to bakero , does that sound like a homophobe ? i didnt realise that being gay immediately means you cant be subject to the same weaknesses and mistakes that straight people make , which it sounds like people on here are trying to imply , i offered an opinion when ASKED, on what MIGHT have happened .
      The problem is your comment played on the old gays are paedos trope. I'm sure you're not a homophobe but posts like that will make people think you are.
      Members

4 Not allowed!
      Gareth Thomas is a huge bloke and as hard as nails. No 16 year old kid in the world is going to trouble him; he’s patently taken a couple of punches knowing that any retaliation would run the risk of seriously injuring or even killing the kid.

Weird thread.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Harry Wilson's tackle View Post
      OK, apologies.

But....it doesn't seem remotely mysterious to me, or to others responding. GT has no history of twattery, no detractors, is well regarded....obviously if you smell a rat that's up to you, but to start a thread on it on a football forum, well, put on your tin hat!
      he admits in his biography that he was a regular bar room brawler before he came out .
      Harry Wilson's Tackle Harry Wilson's tackle's Avatar

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Poojah View Post
      Gareth Thomas is a huge bloke and as hard as nails. No 16 year old kid in the world is going to trouble him; he’s patently taken a couple of punches knowing that any retaliation would run the risk of seriously injuring or even killing the kid.

Weird thread.
      Also it's actually good that he pursued it and went public on it, rather than 'move on'. The silly boy who hit him might have quite easily picked on a skinny shy young gay bloke and really hurt him. Now, with the likely followup related to the conviction, this lad might actually get a chance to learn a bit about diversity. Probably a word he's never heard before. Not everyone is beyond redemption. All in all a good story. But a bad thread (sorry Alf, but it is).
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0Q93v7hGZA
      Glenn Murray's a wizzard, he wears a wizzard's hat, And when he get's his cock out, he says 'I'll score with that'
      He scores them with his left ball, he scores them with his right. And then he scores one with his arse, he's ****ing dynamite

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Bakero View Post
      The problem is your comment played on the old gays are paedos trope. I'm sure you're not a homophobe but posts like that will make people think you are.
      no it didnt , i voiced an opinion on what migbt have happened , blokes of thirty us who are straigbt have been k own to try it on wigh 16 yr old girls , whg not gays ?

6 Not allowed!
      This thread is going nowhere.
      REMF Quiz Champion 2016