PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Japan good to watch. Now leading 7-10

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I cannot understand how we can be competitive v NZ and SA yet being outclassed by Japan

Their handling and intelligence off the ball is something special on that first half. We are wobbling big time and should be further behind. Great first half of really entertaining rugby...from Japan. We have been woeful since the excellent early try. Time to sub some of the second teamers who have looked out of their depth. The number of missed tackles is appalling at this level.

Did I hear right that Japan scored five tries against NZ recently? I can see why that would have happened on that first half performance.

Totally agree with Clive Woodward that Danny Care should be subbed off for that chickenshit kick into touch to finish the first half, not what you expect of a captain.

Last edited:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Muvh better from England this half 30-15 now

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
WTF are England doing wearing all black ?

Its akin to Palace's "Brazil" away kit. Sort it out. Embarrassing.

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Tight game..but Ireland score a cracker ...16/6 the green shirts

The gap has really narrowed between the northern and southern hemishere nations, the closest ever I'd say. In the past only some brilliant England teams could truly compete. But in the last year two Ireland finally beat NZ, Wales beat Oz, Scotland beat Oz.

I reckon a combination of Wales, Ireland and Scotland having provincial super clubs, with their best players not ground to destruction in a league slog, with the standards of the big Southern 3 falling after some of the greatest ever players retired.

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Ireland win 16/9, a battle until the very last second...cracking in passion and intensity..no tries for NZ can't happen very often!

6 Nations odds are right. Ireland with that defence are seemingly unbeatable.

IMG_2980.PNG

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Outclassed? The match lasts 80 minutes.

Japan don't get beat 100-0 any more, famously beating the Springboks at The Amex.

There is no question that at the time of my post, England were being completely outplayed .
2nd half changes turned it around so we were both correct :)

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here