• Tomer

Votes: 168 84.0%
  • Jurgen

Votes: 32 16.0%

• Total voters

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
Another poll.
Simple one really. I've always loved Hemed for his commitment and attitude and feel he's been treated a little shabbily. If we wanted someone on the bench to give Murray a rest I've always felt he's the man for the job, would give 100% and never complain.
Locadia, if these reports are true, is (perhaps fairly?) unhappy with his treatment so far, but at the same time his arrival spelled the end for Hemed and his contribution has been slight.
So which would you want at the club?

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
fgf.jpg

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
I do think (hope) Andone is Hemed MK II.
From the limited minutes I've seen of Andone so far he looks just as strong and powerful as Tomer but a quicker version.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Need to weigh up the various attributes / factors:

Attitude...Hemed
Work-rate....Hemed
Strength...Hemed
Heading...Hemed
First touch...Hemed
VFM....Hemed
Number of singles in the Dutch top 40...Locadia

It is a genuinely TOUGH call.

oneillco

Feb 13, 2013
Locadia hasn't had a fair chance to show what he can do, and much as I like Hemed he isn't a Prem calibre player. So, I'm not voting...

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
I'd be amazed if Locadia won this poll.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Locadia hasn't had a fair chance to show what he can do, and much as I like Hemed he isn't a Prem calibre player. So, I'm not voting...

He hasn't done enough to EARN more chances than he's been given.

All on him.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex

11 appearance including 20 mins v Southmapton where he did his best to cost us the game ( treading on ball edge of box , giving away free kick 18 yards out)

Easily enough time to show something other than a 6/10 v united and a nice through ball v Newcastle. Rest been absolute gash. Looks out his depth

He's toilet mate. Plain to see

DumLum

Oct 24, 2009
West, West, West Sussex.

I think it's a bit unfair to say Hemed is not premier quality. We don't know that really. People said Murray wasn't good enough in the premier. Also people are always banging on about bringing Barns back who scored 24 goals over 3 seasons in the championship. Hemed scored 30 in 2 seasons.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
I do think (hope) Andone is Hemed MK II.
From the limited minutes I've seen of Andone so far he looks just as strong and powerful as Tomer but a quicker version.

From what I saw of Andone the other day he was doing what I've been waiting for Locadia to do all season?

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Rather take Ansarifard from Forest.He looks quite handy.

oneillco

Feb 13, 2013
11 appearance including 20 mins v Southmapton where he did his best to cost us the game ( treading on ball edge of box , giving away free kick 18 yards out)

Easily enough time to show something other than a 6/10 v united and a nice through ball v Newcastle. Rest been absolute gash. Looks out his depth

He's toilet mate. Plain to see

OK maybe you boys are right; it's one of those situations where you really want to know the inside story and what Chris makes of him...

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Neither, what’s the point in having players who aren’t Murray, they’ll never get a game if he’s fit as we have found out since Hemed’s suspension

Seasidesage

May 19, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom

I agree with the exception that I did vote. Tomer is a very good championship player and has a better attitude, but short at this level. Locadia may well be too, but we haven't seen enough to be sure and either way we need to put him in the shop window.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here