Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Fulham have sacked Slavisa Jokanovic.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Wow. Just when they looked organised and more than a bit unlucky at Liverpool.

It's funny though, Jokanovic's attacking priority, trying different players in different formations, experimentation – all things many on these boards crave. You have to have the players to do it. Simple as that.

Cozzy

Jul 26, 2018
Grimsby
The 2018/19 Sack Race

and the winner is ..... Fulham's Slavisa Jokanovic first out the door in 18/19 season in the prem

Obviously not pre- planned as Claudio Ranieri was announced new manager at the same time

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Yeah, that didn't work, THey'd better appoint a manager who moves away from the ways of the Tinkerman.

Oh ....

Exactly what I was thinking so nothing will change on the tinkering front

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
From a football point of view a great shame. Have been unable to solve defensive problems this year but have played very entertaining football. Looked very good at Liverpool and were pressing all the time.They looked good against us this year and despite us beating them last year were the most entertaining side. If Hughton ever left would be my first choice.

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
Wow. Just when they looked organised and more than a bit unlucky at Liverpool.

It's funny though, Jokanovic's attacking priority, trying different players in different formations, experimentation – all things many on these boards crave. You have to have the players to do it. Simple as that.

Talk about playing to an agenda. People aren't demanding we go full throttle attack like Fulham, just that there's more balance i.e. our wingers actually go beyond the half way line more than twice a game and that we, shock horror, try to score some goals once in a while.

Jimmehh

Mar 21, 2016
Sussex by the Sea
From a football point of view a great shame. Have been unable to solve defensive problems this year but have played very entertaining football. Looked very good at Liverpool and were pressing all the time.They looked good against us this year and despite us beating them last year were the most entertaining side. If Hughton ever left would be my first choice.

I really wanted to pick up on the 'this year... last year' but considering we played them January 1st 2017, you're not wrong :lolol:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here