Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Offers] CPR training kits

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
Would anyone like some British Heart Foundation CPR training kits? Sadly unused and gathering dust at my current work establishment. I have about 60 kits each containing a great mini-mannequin and training DVDs. They'd be great for schools, groups, youth clubs, etc. They are BHF property and they've authorised me to move them on. PM me if you're interested, I can drop the off in the Brighton area

boik

Would anyone like some British Heart Foundation CPR training kits? Sadly unused and gathering dust at my current work establishment. I have about 60 kits each containing a great mini-mannequin and training DVDs. They'd be great for schools, groups, youth clubs, etc. They are BHF property and they've authorised me to move them on. PM me if you're interested, I can drop the off in the Brighton area

My wife helps at local brownies and guides so will ask them.

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
These are flying off the shelves like HOT CAKES! Just 25 left - don’t miss out, let me know ASAP if you think you’re interested.

burnee54

East Upper Hermit
Sep 1, 2011
up the downs

We would love one at St.John's College.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here