Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Finance] Free (for the time being) Football Bets

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
Not everyone's cup of tea but this football tipping Site is run by my one of Niece's Father In Law. He is a very clever chap and has refined a pretty complicated algorithm over the past 18 months or so. He has just released the service (currently offering free tips) to increase the user base. Results so far
Day 10, 2018-11-11 : 18/27 hits, prediction accuracy 67%

no commitment required or credit cards or any of that stuff.

Follow on Instagram via FootballTipsDaily

https://footballtipsdaily.com

or contact

team@footballtipsdaily.com

TNBA

TTF

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
It’s a no from me. Seen this kind of thing before. Algorithm? Please...

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
I know the guy and he and his Son have spent nearly two years perfecting the algorithm that runs the system, hence why only now does he feel he has the confidence to roll it out. In the words of the late great Frankie Howard 'Please yourself', but I was only trying to advise. For information I have been picking 5 of the selections and running trebles, fourfolds and fivefolds and am current £3.23 up over three days (woopy hoo I know but still a small profit). I also need something to take my mind off the angst and ire from Saturday! :lol:

TNBA

TTF

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Excellent! Free money! As it's a guaranteed winner, can the owners of the Web site lend me my stake money to get me started?

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
Excellent! Free money! As it's a guaranteed winner, can the owners of the Web site lend me my stake money to get me started?

What you can do is join a bookmaker who offers same stake in free bets. So if you bet £10 say on an event, you get £10 worth of free bets (stake not returned). You can then dabble with 1/2 their money.

TNBA

TTF

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here