Status
Not open for further replies.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
I thinks it's an excellent idea. It gives the permanently outraged broflakes something to keep them occupied.

Last edited:

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
I thinks it's an excellent idea. It keeps the permanently outraged broflakes something to keep them occupied.

In your feverish quest for an "amusing" putdown you managed to substitute 'gives' for 'keeps' , never mind , you might manage to be funny one day , then again probably not ....

Last edited:

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Trevor Sinclair has been invited back to the BBC less than a year after admitting racial abuse of a police officer , just thought id highlight this as no doubt a lot of NSC'ers will be outraged at this surely? Youd certainly think so considering the vitriolic abuse John Terry is subjected to on here .
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/jan/02/

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/7710349/pundit-trevor-sinclair-bbc-return/

1. What has that Guardian link got to do with the price of fish?
2. Trevor Sinclair is not a racist, as you claim, unless you can find more substantial evidence than you've provided
3. Does this mean that everyone that makes a racist or a fascistic statement is automatically a racist or a fascist? If so, you're a racist and a fascist.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Actually I can't even be bothered

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Ron Atkinson resigned after making an off air racist comment was facing the sack anyway.

Andy Gray said a sexist comment off air and was sacked.

A black ex footballer said a racist remark and gets his old job back ?

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
1. What has that Guardian link got to do with the price of fish?
2. Trevor Sinclair is not a racist, as you claim, unless you can find more substantial evidence than you've provided
3. Does this mean that everyone that makes a racist or a fascistic statement is automatically a racist or a fascist? If so, you're a racist and a fascist.

So going by your conclusion thenJohn Terry isnt a racist either ??

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Eh? No I'm pointing out that loads of racists are given airtime on TV.

bollox , if it was the likes of ron atkinson or john terry you'd have something to say.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
bollox , if it was the likes of ron atkinson or john terry you'd have something to say.

Far be it for me to defend Terry, who I find a boorish oaf, but I think you do him a disservice by conflating the two (on the evidence of the two incidents you are alluding to). I find Terry's alleged comment, in the heat of a moment (it is quite a similar allegation to what Sinclair was convicted of - his only weak defence is being drunk) far MORE defensible / ambiguous than Atkinson's.

Atkinson, speaking calmly and candidly, effectively suggested that black footballers were stupid, lazy and unreliable. There was literally no way any position in football, or football media, was tenable for him after that.

Last edited:

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Far be it for me to defend Terry, who I find a boorish oaf, but I think you do him a disservice by conflating the two (on the evidence of the two incidents you are alluding to). I find Terry's alleged comment, in the heat of a moment (it is quite a similar allegation to what Francis was convicted of - his only weak defence is being drunk) far MORE defensible / ambiguous than Atkinson's.

Atkinson, speaking calmly and candidly, effectively suggested that black footballers were stupid, lazy and unreliable. There was literally no way any position in football, or football media, was tenable for him after that.

you cant even get sinclairs name right ,.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here