Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567
    Members

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by midnight_rendezvous View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    And that’s relevant because...? If he did come to power and didn’t stop the sale of weapons to countries we know are killing innocent people and then went to lay a wreath at a war memorial I’d be pointing out his utter hypocrisy too.
    What they say out of power is somewhat different to when they get in. They have again changed tack on having another vote /second referendum
    portslade seagull..brighton till i die

• North Stand Chat

advertising

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by portslade seagull View Post
      What they say out of power is somewhat different to when they get in. They have again changed tack on having another vote /second referendum
      I am aware and I have been vocal on other threads about Corbyn’s stance on Europe and the ‘people’s vote’. However, what Corbyn may or may not do if elected isn’t the issue. We know that May and her government are selling weapons to the Saudis and we know what those weapons are being used for. Anyone who can do that and then lay a wreath on a war memorial on a day reserved for reflection deserves nothing but contempt.
      "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"

"Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today"
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      I am aware and I have been vocal on other threads about Corbyn’s stance on Europe and the ‘people’s vote’. However, what Corbyn may or may not do if elected isn’t the issue. We know that May and her government are selling weapons to the Saudis and we know what those weapons are being used for. Anyone who can do that and then lay a wreath on a war memorial on a day reserved for reflection deserves nothing but contempt.
      Blair, WMD, Iraq, thousands dead..... add a particular weapons adviser. Idiot Brown sold our gold. No money left note in the treasury. Stupid labour.

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by The Rivet View Post
      Blair, WMD, Iraq, thousands dead..... add a particular weapons adviser. Idiot Brown sold our gold. No money left note in the treasury. Stupid labour.
      Yes, war criminal Blair deserves all the contempt you can muster also. Another thing/ person you should be more offended by than Corbyn’s coat.
      "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"

"Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today"
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Its that old adage money talks I'm afraid.
      portslade seagull..brighton till i die