Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 65
  1. #41
    Members
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    portslade
    Posts
    13,294


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ernest View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    At least he has more respect than May who was strutting around in thigh high shiny black boots
    You old flirt !!
    portslade seagull..brighton till i die

    • North Stand Chat

      advertising
      Join Date: Jul 2003
      Posts: Lots

        


    • #42
      Members GT49er's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2009
      Location
      Gloucester
      Posts
      24,684


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by vegster View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      For some strange reason people trust what Tory's say, remember when May said she wanted a country that " worked for everyone " and that she was the only " Strong and Stable " option..... that's going well isn't it ? but no, lets worry about the leader of the opposition's coat.
      Who's worried about JC's coat (scruffy and disrespectful though it undoubtedly was)? The sidekicks that he's got in his shadow cabinet are a real cause for concern. I wouldn't want Abbott or Thornberry running the local soup kitchen, let alone the country - and yes, I am Labour; I just wish some of the people in the shadow cabinet weren't!
    • #43
      Members
      Join Date
      Jul 2003
      Location
      portslade
      Posts
      13,294


      0 Not allowed!
      What did Thornburry say
      portslade seagull..brighton till i die
    • #44
      Members
      Join Date
      Sep 2011
      Location
      Plymouth
      Posts
      8,601


      0 Not allowed!
      All this silly fuss over the coat worn by Jeremy Corbyn and nobody has even mentioned that the scotch bloke from The SNP wore a bloody SKIRT.
      How disrespectful was that.
    • #45
      Members
      Join Date
      Jul 2003
      Location
      portslade
      Posts
      13,294


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Raleigh Chopper View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      All this silly fuss over the coat worn by Jeremy Corbyn and nobody has even mentioned that the scotch bloke from The SNP wore a bloody SKIRT.
      How disrespectful was that.
      At least it wasn't too windy. Could have been embarrassing
      portslade seagull..brighton till i die
    • #46
      Members GT49er's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2009
      Location
      Gloucester
      Posts
      24,684


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Raleigh Chopper View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      All this silly fuss over the coat worn by Jeremy Corbyn and nobody has even mentioned that the scotch bloke from The SNP wore a bloody SKIRT.
      How do you know he was wearing underpants?
    • #47
      Harry Wilson's Tackle Harry Wilson's tackle's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2003
      Location
      Faversham
      Posts
      16,864


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Raleigh Chopper View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      JC is not my cup of tea but if he wore a black Hugo Boss suit and a cashmere mix coat the lunatics in here would have found something else to have a go at him or call him out for being a champagne socialist.
      All because you don't like him and/or his politics.
      Last year he avoided the vol au vents and spent the day talking to vets and servicemen, maybe he thought it may rain and his coat was more suitable for the weather seeing as he is going to be outside for most of the day unlike the others.
      Time for a lot of people on here to grow up.
      This.

      Totally pathetic on this day for right wing twatters to go on and on about a nonentity's clothes, almost like he's about to become PM. As I noted elsewhere, I have no time for Corbyn but this inappropriate labour-hate (that's what it seems to be) is almost enough to have me vote for Corbyn. Almost.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0Q93v7hGZA
      It's only them that aren't their targets that love the violent and the madmen
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MLijS6Cstk
    • #48
      Members
      Join Date
      Jan 2010
      Posts
      9,645


      1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by bashlsdir View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      I get your point about selling arms, but what do you do if you actually work in one of these industries manufacturing these items for the government, do you quit your job.
      Arms are not just manufactured for our Governments but they do help sell them. To answer your question Ivor Caplin quit his job as MP to sell arms. Anyone working for such a company would likely be responsible for deaths. Deaths in Yemen are top of the current charts.
      Useless remembering the dead if we cannot learn.
    • #49

      1 Not allowed!
      I'm no Corbyn fan, in fact I hate him with an absolute passion but he is hardly sporting a donkey jacket in bin man attire. There's so many reasons to dislike him it's a shame to pick on something so trivial.
    • #50

      1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by arewethereyet? View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Isn’t it traditional for Labour leaders to wear socialist type attire at these high profile events, it makes them stand out from the rest, remember Michael Foot all those years ago at the Cenotaph.
      That's why Tony Blair and Gordon Brown yesterday were wearing very nice overcoats, then.
      "In football, everything is complicated by the presence of the opposing team". Jean-Paul Sartre.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •