Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Egg Chasing

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
England v All Blacks .......England score from a charge down , the french ref calls it back for var , the south african video ref rules off side , penalty to NZ........have i had a ****ing nuff of referees tonight , ruining the weekends of thousands of sporting public.......ffs.:rant::rant::rant:

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
England v All Blacks .......England score from a charge down , the french ref calls it back for var , the south african video ref rules off side , penalty to NZ........have i had a ****ing nuff of referees tonight , ruining the weekends of thousands of sporting public.......ffs.:rant::rant::rant:

Was going to try and stay sober for this, but I fully sympathise with your sentiments.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Great shame. Splendid match.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Southern hemisphere TMO bias, are you surprised?

Great game and I thought the ref was excellent

D

Deleted member 2719

Power freaks.

You want to trying working for a referee, know it all smug XXXXS.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Great game though and a much improved England performance, I thought they'd get hammered.

As for the Southern Hemisphere TMO - he was just following the 'any doubt, give it to New Zealand' rule.

D

Deleted member 18477

Rubbish decision, ref's will always go against England if they can. Can only assume it's because of jealousy. Will never change so we just have to be even better and not rely on ref's ever.

Same as in football when we were cheated out of euro 2004 Sol Campbell header and World Cup 2010 with Lampards goal.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
The All Blacks starting to lose their invincibility?

Thrashed by Australia today...following a narrow win against the Argentines and a draw against the Boks

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
The All Blacks starting to lose their invincibility?

Thrashed by Australia today...following a narrow win against the Argentines and a draw against the Boks

a sign of what is to come with our beautiful game.......sell out crowd , historic occasion , all about VAR and the poxy ref.....:rolleyes:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here