Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Alex Scott

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
I hate watching Redknapp tell that woman how right she is on every comment, no ifs or buts, just right every time. It's bollocks, and yes it should be women commenting on women's tennis and whatever else sport wise and vice versa. Neither have experience of the others game which means you or I have just as much right to be in that green box at Wimbledon, talking bollocks

Where and why do you draw the line of who should commentate/provide punditry?

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I'm merely asking you to evidence your claim that it's illegal for you to express your views?

I questioned I did not claim. As I said, you read what you feel fit to read, not how it has been posted. When I mentioned that women should not comment on a male sport I also said and vice versa. That is NOT sexist, that is NOT misogynist and it is NOT stupidity. But through your own click baiting you have taken it out of context with your own stupidity. You sir, are a complete arse.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I questioned I did not claim. As I said, you read what you feel fit to read, not how it has been posted. When I mentioned that women should not comment on a male sport I also said and vice versa. That is NOT sexist, that is NOT misogynist and it is NOT stupidity. But through your own click baiting you have taken it out of context with your own stupidity. You sir, are a complete arse.

And you are a poundshop Alf Garnett.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
She was awful on football focus yesterday......but slightly better than Mica Richards.

The BBC’s sports coverage really is atrocious these days.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton

What women's sports do you watch?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here