Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Drinking] **** Official Friday Night Drinking Thread****

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
A night for relaxing early and looking forward to our game with Cardiff tomorrow followed by England v The All Blacks at rugby or maybe Worthing Rebels at Woodside Road.
Went shopping in Aldi today and thought I would sample their wares.

The Weiss beer I’ve had regularly but have given some others a brief shelf life at Question Towers.

Cheers.

Attachments

• 0F028E19-E285-4332-BF7C-6CFF0767A752.jpeg
    0F028E19-E285-4332-BF7C-6CFF0767A752.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 164

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Nice lunch in London today at the Ned. Went to the Italian place, enjoying some beef meatballs, Lobster pasta, half a bottle of red wine and some barrel-aged negronis. Quick Punk IPA on the train home but then I am done

jonnyrovers

mostly tinpot
Aug 13, 2013
Shoreham-by-Sea
Off to see Johnny Marr at The Dome. In order to avoid paying £5:50 per Punk IPA I’ll be sneaking in 4 cans of said IPA purchased from a supermarket for £6.

Several pints of Summer Lightning at the Buckingham Arms will hopefully provide me the balls to sneak beer in to a venue.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
My starter

Gin.jpg

Last edited:

Napier

Jan 27, 2009
Devon
A nice rose with my fish dinner and then polish off what is left of a bottle of red later. The Albion followed by the rugby tomorrow - ideal.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
A night for relaxing early and looking forward to our game with Cardiff tomorrow followed by England v The All Blacks at rugby or maybe Worthing Rebels at Woodside Road.
Went shopping in Aldi today and thought I would sample their wares.

The Weiss beer I’ve had regularly but have given some others a brief shelf life at Question Towers.

Cheers.

I don't touch that Australian stuff anymore.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Freebie red wine in the Cardiff Hilton lounge. Turbo-drink until 8pm [emoji23][emoji23]

By the way, no surprise but it’s flipping BOUNCING DOWN with rain and as windy as hell here. #normal

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Can't remember already. Tonight is not going to end well. Sauvingnon Blanc at present. Oh well!

soistes

Sep 12, 2012
Brighton
Freebie red wine in the Cardiff Hilton lounge. Turbo-drink until 8pm [emoji23][emoji23]

By the way, no surprise but it’s flipping BOUNCING DOWN with rain and as windy as hell here. #normal

We were in the Hopbunker, a mere stone’s throw from your hotel, earlier this evening- a good selection of interesting craft beers if that’s your thing.
Unfortunately the Cardiff Premier Inn doesn’t do freebie red wine in their lounge (free UHT milk sachets is about as far as they’ll go...)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I take it my pic was upside down. It’s the right way up for me. Odd.......

Maybe when I’m half way through that lot tonight ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here