Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Zaha is finally happy with his FIFA haircut!

Fountainhead

Jan 31, 2011
Herts
4D883246-70FC-453F-B811-905BD1E1BC35.jpeg

Jeez!

:ffsparr:

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Watching the Palace Arsenal game the other week I was wondering if the Palace players were having some sort of competition to see who could have the most stupid looking Barnet.

Possibly as a deflection attempt so people forget that there's so much else to laugh about when anyone mentions their club.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Class A arrogant **** - and everything thats wrong with football. Jesse is a legend though - his banter is great, the goggle eyed freak didn’t get it.

Fountainhead

Jan 31, 2011
Herts
I think I must be missing something. The thread title seems to suggest Zaha likes his hair in FIFA, but the tweet seems to be him asking for it to be changed ???

He was unhappy, but EA Sports have realised their grave mistake and changed it to his satisfaction now..

https://wwwhttps://www.bbc.co.uk/bbcthree/article/8e8f5996-afd9-442b-9397-e97b8312598d

Also a rumour that EA Sports are busy working on moving 100 black clad hoodies from one corner of the screen to behind the goal for games at Selhurst . Oh and drum sound effects, goal music, T shirt cannons and a light show.

Currently when you play a game at Selhurst, all you can hear is moaning and the sound of the opposition supporters asking where the atmosphere has gone.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Watching the Palace Arsenal game the other week I was wondering if the Palace players were having some sort of competition to see who could have the most stupid looking Barnet.

Not a patch on your Barnet :lolol:

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Goons , Coopers Hairdressers in Brighton were doing these sort of haircuts 40 years ago , they probably think it's trendy :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here