Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Trivial things about footballers that really annoy you but shouldn't

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ

Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος
I've got to admit that the way Mo Salah's wars his sleeves over half his hands sends me into unfathomable fits of rage for no particular reason.

Virgil van Dykes man bun also.

What trivial things annoy you about footballers?

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Kissing the badge of the club they signed for two weeks ago, before ****ing off to a higher bidder in the next window.

Wearing MASSIVE headphones on the team bus and when getting off

Socks pulled up over the knees

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ

Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος
We really should be including pics/gifs/videos!

I give you Mo Salah's sleeves!

Mohamed-Salah-680873.jpg

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Pointing and looking to the sky when they score and over elaborate praying. ALL for show, if you really want to pray just do it in your head, not on your knees in the centre circle with your hands up you attention seeking anus.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Dale Stephens and one energy gel. :angry:

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
In conjunction with the sleeves that weird look on Salah's face when his team mates mob him. Difficult to describe but just deeply annoying.

Jack Grealish's haircut and how he wears his socks. It just screams ' clatter me '.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Hmm. Halfway through second half......makes sense.....one every 25-30 mins is about normal I would think for that level of effort.

Not really if he 'needs' an energy gel after 25-30 actual minutes of football, not playing time, there's something very very wrong with his preparation.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The fact they earn imaginable amounts of money doing something they love... while nurses, teachers and utility workers earn **** all doing incomparably more important, yet stressful, jobs.

Something YOU love, not necessarily THEY love.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Anyone running back to the centre circle, having scored, with the ball up their shirt and sucking their thumbs whilst looking at their pregnant mistress needs to take a long, hard look at themselves.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
The fact they earn imaginable amounts of money doing something they love... while nurses, teachers and utility workers earn **** all doing incomparably more important, yet stressful, jobs.

Yes, that is annoying.

I wouldn't put it in the trivial bracket, though.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here