Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] 2,500+ Albion fans to Cardiff...

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
In the Spoons for 10:00 hrs, think I might have a large SAUSAGE in homage to the great ENREST

erkan

Dec 9, 2004
Eastbourne
Can it be that many already ? there's a block 119 left to open plus 70 odd in block 121 .
Does anyone know? I agree that it seems VERY unlikely but Naylor has said it in The Argus and he wouldn't just copy off here.

erkan

Dec 9, 2004
Eastbourne
Can it be that many already ? there's a block 119 left to open plus 70 odd in block 121 .
Blocks 121 and 122 are about 90 seats wide at the back in total and 30 rows deep... blocks are not rectangular but assuming we sold out 123 as well then 2.5K seems feasible...

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Blocks 121 and 122 are about 90 seats wide at the back in total and 30 rows deep... blocks are not rectangular but assuming we sold out 123 as well then 2.5K seems feasible...

Absolutely Possible now iv'e just seen this .

Cardiff.jpg

kjgood

No havent met Hitony but have spoken to him he lives very close to where I work, we keep saying we need to meet up for a beer when a game is on. Will definately be at Cardiff on Saturday.

My daughters used to do gymastics at Penybont GC (between Pencoed and Bridgend). Have you met [MENTION=3649]hitony[/MENTION]? He's fairly local to you guys.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
In the Spoons for 10:00 hrs, think I might have a large SAUSAGE in homage to the great ENREST

I may go for a bowl of Frosties in homage to TONY the tiger.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here