Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] 2,500+ Albion fans to Cardiff...

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Bloke in the Ticket Office just told me on the phone....

Seems unlikely but hope it is true. Really good support if so and hope it is a successful trip.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Can one of the 2500 do me a favour please.

Can you have a little count up of Cardiff & Welsh flags, branding etc inside the stadium v Malaysian ones.

When I was last there (free scarf day) I think the stadium boasted 13 Malaysian flags to 2 Welsh ones.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove

Can you have a little count up of Cardiff & Welsh flags, branding etc inside the stadium v Malaysian ones.

When I was last there (free scarf day) I think the stadium boasted 13 Malaysian flags to 2 Welsh ones.

Half and Half flags?

Could be a market...

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Last time I went there the game was so crap counting scarves would have been more exciting. Not expecting much different on Saturday.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Last time I went there the game was so crap counting scarves would have been more exciting. Not expecting much different on Saturday.

We won on that occasion, I think Buckley might have got a late winner/seal victory goal.

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
Cardiff vs Brighton in the Premier League. :lolol:

What's frustrating is that, rubbish as Cardiff are, they'll probably beat us. West Brom 2-0 Brighton as case and point...

el punal

I’m looking forward to seeing loads of Welsh Malaise flags. :D

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Quite a few of those free (red) scarves landed back on the pitch.

I was looking forward to this fixture, as it's a great ground to visit now, but we've got a wedding.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Big game in season context, looking forward to it.

0 - 0.

I'm hoping our PL experience will see us come out on top, but my fear is that Cardiff realise we're slightly dysfunctional at the moment, deploy a full press on us, and stifle us in our own half. IF they do that, then it's all down to whether we can pass our way around it.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
Not sure how many we were allocated in the first place but 107 left according to the ticketing site .

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Back to basics, need another clean sheet, an even duller 0-0 draw than last time, which will allow all those that have traveled pre breakfast time to make the early kick off to catch up on sleep without missing any action

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
I'm hoping our PL experience will see us come out on top, but my fear is that Cardiff realise we're slightly dysfunctional at the moment, deploy a full press on us, and stifle us in our own half. IF they do that, then it's all down to whether we can pass our way around it.

They have no Dirty 'Arry thankfully

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
A few weeks ago I saw this as a good chance for 3 points. It still is, but I'd probably be happy with a point.

The Gem

Oct 17, 2008

We will be OK, Ive heard CH is changing the formation for Saturday to 1 - 10 - 0 - 0

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here