Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Pardew for stains....

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Newcastle, Fulham and Palace are all praying that this is true. Nobody else in the league cares. :thumbsup:

Huddersfield (R) and Cardiff (R) are too busy fighting for 19th to care.

In other news, I saw Southampton lose 2-0 at home to Rochdale in 2011. That would have been under Pardew, prior to the physio taking over.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
they should leave Hughes in charge at least that way they will get relegated but save paying him off The alternative is pay him off and Pardew take them down. which will cost them more money.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Let's hope he gets the job and duplicates his WBA record, which would leave Southampton on 21 points after 32 games

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Alan being tipped to take over from under pressure Mark Hughes after trouncing at man city

My Saints STH wife would be apoplectic if that were to happen. She can't stand the man.

Nor can most of her friends. Wouldn't be popular and can't see it happening.

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
Would Saints employ a manager they previously sacked due to staff morale? Somehow I doubt it.

This ^. Surely if they were going to be in a relegation battle then they would get Big Sam in on a deal to the end of the season.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
They only have 5 wins in 42 games, that's ****ing shocking.

Thats awful. I'm pretty down on our away record - 3 wins in 25 - but I couldn't imagine what it'd be like if that was our record home and away. How demoralised must everyone - players and fans - of Southampton be?

And then imagine getting Pardew on top of that!

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
they should leave Hughes in charge at least that way they will get relegated but save paying him off The alternative is pay him off and Pardew take them down. which will cost them more money.
Big Sam and Hughes just some up everything about the EPL,money,money,money and most of it for failure.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Say what you like about Mark Hughes at least he doesn't play boring, negative football.

There were loads of goals in that game yesterday.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
[emoji23]

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
They only have 5 wins in 42 games, that's ****ing shocking.

You would have thought a team containing:-

Shaw
van Dijk
Lovren
Wanyama
Lallana
Mane
Bale
Walcott
The Ox

Would be quite so bad...

...oh.