Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Premier League: so that’s that then.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Man City to win the league with Liverpool and Chelsea behind in Champions League spots. The only battle is to see who gets 4th out of Spurs and Arsenal.

And relegation sorted with Cardiff, Huddersfield and Fulham to get cut adrift in the next month.

Now let’s look at the Championship................

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Man City to win the league with Liverpool and Chelsea behind in Champions League spots. The only battle is to see who gets 4th out of Spurs and Arsenal.

And relegation sorted with Cardiff, Huddersfield and Fulham to get cut adrift in the next month.

Let’s hope so

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

Now that's sorted, plucky old Albion to claim a mediocre mid table finish, just missing out on the 'wash basin cup' euro berths. :cool:

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove

Any of the top 5 could win the league at this point, and all looking good on their day.

At the bottom, anyone from 11th could get sucked into the danger zone, like last season a couple of the doomed sides at firework night could stage a new year fight back.

Shaping up to be a really interesting season.

Algernon

Sep 9, 2012
Newmarket.
We're not in a position to count ourselves out of being relegated yet.
We've got a few "must win" games coming up in my view and I just know that we won't make it easy for ourselves on this run up to Xmas.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
If the Pardew to Southampton suggestion comes off, there's a new favourite for relegation to join the worst teams to play at this level since Derby in 2007.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
We're not in a position to count ourselves out of being relegated yet.
We've got a few "must win" games coming up in my view and I just know that we won't make it easy for ourselves on this run up to Xmas.
So long as we keep 10 men behind the ball, resolutely remaining in our half and preferably not too far from our penalty area at Cardiff we should scrape a point there, shirley?

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley

The title is over. That's done and dusted. Only the closet Liverpool fans on here( [MENTION=525]Cheeky Monkey[/MENTION] ) will say different. Man City GD at this point is ridiculous.

The relegation battle is a bit different. Anything can still happen down there.

GJN1

Nov 4, 2014
Brighton

I really do hope Huddersfield go down. They bring nothing to the Premier League whatsoever.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here