Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Walton and Burn vs Leeds

The Tactician

Feb 18, 2013
On Sky Sports now. Currently 1-1, nothing Walton could have done about the goal. However, he is looking a little edgy in net, concentration and footwork look to be a bit of an issue.
As for Burn, looking ok, decent in possession but was at fault for the Leeds goal playing the runner onside.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
On Sky Sports now. Currently 1-1, nothing Walton could have done about the goal. However, he is looking a little edgy in net, concentration and footwork look to be a bit of an issue.
As for Burn, looking ok, decent in possession but was at fault for the Leeds goal playing the runner onside.

Burn has been getting a bit slammed on the Wigan forum since he came back. They’re not impressed

The Tactician

Feb 18, 2013
Oh dear. Horrendous mistake from Walton, 1-2

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
giphy.gif

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Too tall

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Leeds top, I don't mind them at all.
/QUOTE]

I kin hate Leeds and their arrogant fans. and Im fed up with them always being on TV

This. Hope they don’t get promoted. Don’t really need purple-faced blokes in their 50s spitting with rage abusing the women and kids walking past the coach park. Absolute bunch of ****tards.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
My 4/1 on Reading's relegation still looking strong but I need a few teams down there to wake up a little bit and cut them adrift. Unfortunately, they've found a goalscoring striker. Not our former misfirer, obviously - Yakou Meite. Hopefully he'll find himself a proper club in january. :thumbsup:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here