Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] American mid term elections.

Commander

NSC Patreon
Apr 28, 2004
London
What took you so long?

I started to suspect it some years ago, but it has taken time to test and prove the the hypothesis beyond any reasonable doubt.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
The Herr T school of voting i see where only "intelligent" people who can pass a test and think the same will be allowed to vote.

I feel my test idea has merit. But the test will be on general intelligence and not whether the person has similar thoughts to myself. That said, I’m open to discussion and I’d like to hear the reasons why people disagree with my idea.

Commander

NSC Patreon
Apr 28, 2004
London

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Ah.......good to see that the educational system is failing on both sides of the Pond.
In 2016, roughly 17.5m congenital idiots, thicko's, retards, uneducated chavs and the dregs of society, voted ridiculously and inexplicably to leave the EU. This represented nearly 40% of all the population eligible to vote.
In 2016, roughly 63m like-minded individuals voted equally ridiculously and inexplicably in the USA, for Donald Trump as President. Approx 27% of the total population eligible to vote.
Clearly, based on percentage figures, we have more of a problem over here but it really does call into question why so many people in both nations are growing up so poorly educated, incapable of rational or sensible thought. Maybe, with both nations so divided, there should be two different elections. One for the educated people and a separate one for the more mentally disadvantaged. When you enter the polling booth, staffed by educated people, you could be divided up. The educated ones file into the normal area to vote for their selected candidate from a list, whilst the MMA'S ( more mentally disadvantaged ) are herded into a communal area, with pool tables, sky tv sweets, fags and booze. They are handed a piece of paper which says...." Please write down the name of the Soap star you would most like to lead your country " These are all gathered up and when the detritus of society have left, are immediately destroyed, allowing the educated people to make the correct decision.

Best 'Woosh' ever. Honestly thought that no-one would bite.

That's a fecking huge fish supper you've scored there.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here