Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 78

Thread: Tracey Crouch

  1. #21
    We wunt be druv ManOfSussex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Rape of Hastings
    Posts
    10,937


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by pastafarian View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Bit like the leader of the Labour Party then
    She has an allotment just like the leader of the Labour Party.
    Each to his choice, and I rejoice the lot has fallen to me
    In a fair ground-in a fair ground -
    Yea, Sussex by the sea!

    • North Stand Chat

      advertising
      Join Date: Jul 2003
      Posts: Lots

        


    • #22
      Members pastafarian's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2011
      Location
      Sussex
      Posts
      10,088


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by ManOfSussex View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      She has an allotment just like the leader of the Labour Party.
      Jimmy Saville had an allotment too....whats your point?
      Jazz Festival n. The purchase of two or more Noddy books at one time.
    • #23
      aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch Westdene Seagull's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2003
      Location
      The arse end of Hangleton
      Posts
      17,114


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Justice View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      No one puts a gun to these people’s heads and forces them in the bookies, bunch of thickos trying to beat a software program deserve all they get. And that’s from someone who likes a gamble.
      I bet you hated the budget this week with so much extra money going to mental health !
      The devil whispered in my ear : "You're not strong enough to withstand the storm."
      I whispered in the devils ear : " I am the storm."
    • #24
      We wunt be druv ManOfSussex's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2016
      Location
      Rape of Hastings
      Posts
      10,937


      2 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by pastafarian View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Jimmy Saville had an allotment too....whats your point?
      What was your original point in randomly mentioning the Labour party leader on this thread (and now Jimmy Saville) other than being a trolling idiot, as is your custom?
      Each to his choice, and I rejoice the lot has fallen to me
      In a fair ground-in a fair ground -
      Yea, Sussex by the sea!
    • #25
      Members pastafarian's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2011
      Location
      Sussex
      Posts
      10,088


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by ManOfSussex View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      What was your original point in randomly mentioning the Labour party leader on this thread (and now Jimmy Saville) other than being a trolling idiot, as is your custom?
      what was your original point in randomly mentioning her stance on brexit on this thread concerning her stance on gambling, other than being a trolling idiot as is your custom?
      Jazz Festival n. The purchase of two or more Noddy books at one time.
    • #26
      We wunt be druv ManOfSussex's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2016
      Location
      Rape of Hastings
      Posts
      10,937


      3 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by pastafarian View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      what was your original point in randomly mentioning her stance on brexit on this thread concerning her stance on gambling, other than being a trolling idiot as is your custom?
      I didn't randomly mention her stance on Brexit - I was pointing out to someone else that she is entirely neutral on Brexit in regards to them discussing/mentioning her being a Brexiteer. Perhaps you should ask them why they originally mentioned it?

      (Perhaps you should have a look at yourself in the mirror too as to why you mention Jimmy Saville at all on this thread as it's quite sad and pathetic.)
      Each to his choice, and I rejoice the lot has fallen to me
      In a fair ground-in a fair ground -
      Yea, Sussex by the sea!
    • #27

      1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by nicko31 View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Indeed well done Tracey for making a stand for the vulnerable. Government hang your heads in same, again...
      Yep well done Tracey for standing up for the vulnerable.

      Name:  tc.JPG
Views: 164
Size:  94.0 KB
    • #28
      Members pastafarian's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2011
      Location
      Sussex
      Posts
      10,088


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by ManOfSussex View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      I didn't randomly mention her stance on Brexit - I was pointing out to someone else that she is entirely neutral on Brexit in regards to them discussing/mentioning her being a Brexiteer. Perhaps you should ask them why they originally mentioned it?

      (Perhaps you should have a look at yourself in the mirror too as to why you mention Jimmy Saville at all on this thread as it's quite sad and pathetic.)
      You brought up allotments and in all honesty im never going to take advice from a self proclaimed class warrior........that truly is a sad and pathetic existence........any of your heroes verbally attacked kids recently?
      Jazz Festival n. The purchase of two or more Noddy books at one time.
    • #29
      Members
      Join Date
      Jan 2010
      Location
      A long way from the coast...
      Posts
      8,174


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by bha100 View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Yep well done Tracey for standing up for the vulnerable.

      Name:  tc.JPG
Views: 164
Size:  94.0 KB
      Fair enough I knew that standing up for a Tory would end badly. Sounds like a fully paid up member of "war on the poor"
      #nothing to do with brexit (honestly)
    • #30
      We wunt be druv ManOfSussex's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2016
      Location
      Rape of Hastings
      Posts
      10,937


      2 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by pastafarian View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      You brought up allotments and in all honesty im never going to take advice from a self proclaimed class warrior........that truly is a sad and pathetic existence........any of your heroes verbally attacked kids recently?
      Oh dear- I can see you're just having one of your frustrated Friday mornings again, empowered and fuelled by the anonymity the medium of the internet brings you, though rather than have a rampage on the Brexit thread, you're on this one instead.

      Go away.
      Each to his choice, and I rejoice the lot has fallen to me
      In a fair ground-in a fair ground -
      Yea, Sussex by the sea!

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •