VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
View attachment 101761

.... finds Brighton - blimey....

reads up a bit..... blimey!

reads up a bit more.... BLIMEY!

I always think these league tables are a bit fake, being based on the cheapest season tickets. For all I know some of these clubs may only offer 100 at this cost. Equally if it was based on the most expensive it would be wrong too.

It should be a weighted average all season tickets to give a true picture.

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
None of those others include free transport to and from the game, either.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I always think these league tables are a bit fake, being based on the cheapest season tickets. For all I know some of these clubs may only offer 100 at this cost. Equally if it was based on the most expensive it would be wrong too.

It should be a weighted average all season tickets to give a true picture.

That, and that Albion season ticket includes around £150 worth of transport (based on living in Worthing - possibly more from other places).

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
And these prices are in the era of a weakened sterling making Europe clubs about 15% more in GBP terms.

With all the money in the PL really no tickets should be >£30, its just wrong

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Good points on the transport. I wonder how many clubs if any do this or other things? I vaguely recall Bristol City doing something?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
As an aside I bought a couple of guest tickets for the Arsenal home game on Boxing Day. five rows from the front but in the corner of the North Stand. £45! I was shocked. That is a very expensive ticket for a very average (arguably poor) view.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
£515 is £27 per game

This. A seat in the North is tremendous value IMHO. Massive cheers to TB and the club for keeping the price pegged. Seeing as how we attract near enough a full house most home games and there doesn't appear to be any possility of meaningful expansion of the stadium short of ripping it up and starting again, then a lesser owner could well be tempted to whack up the prices to what they think the market might bear. Tho having said that, now we're in the Prem, I suppose it could be argued that ticket revenue pales into insignificance next to the TV money sloshing around. But that applies to all clubs equally.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
As an aside I bought a couple of guest tickets for the Arsenal home game on Boxing Day. five rows from the front but in the corner of the North Stand. £45! I was shocked. That is a very expensive ticket for a very average (arguably poor) view.

and a fair chance of getting soaked :(

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
This. A seat in the North is tremendous value IMHO. Massive cheers to TB and the club for keeping the price pegged. Seeing as how we attract near enough a full house most home games and there doesn't appear to be any possility of meaningful expansion of the stadium short of ripping it up and starting again, then a lesser owner could well be tempted to whack up the prices to what they think the market might bear. Tho having said that, now we're in the Prem, I suppose it could be argued that ticket revenue pales into insignificance next to the TV money sloshing around. But that applies to all clubs equally.

Not forgetting the price quoted is the standard adult price. There are the various concessions which are below that price.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
£515 is £27 per game

That's what i pay for West Upper front row. Good value but i can see the prices going up again for next season. The club know 6k are waiting in the wings.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here