Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Hypothetical - Fulham heading down, go big for Mitrovic in January?

If Fulham look like heading down in January, would you go all out (£15m+) for Mitrovic?

• YES you absolute cretin - No brainer, closest we can find to a Murray replacement.

Votes: 48 61.5%
  • NO you prat - We have Locadia and Andone, we shouldn’t be throwing more money around.

Votes: 30 38.5%

• Total voters

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Would you? Murray isn’t getting any younger, and we will lose SO many attributes when he finishes.

I’m actually not sure. I do rate him though.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
No, he's a ****, we don't sign twats anymore.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
They wouldn't sell him in January. And it would be £30m+

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I think you are jumping the gun big time relegating Fulham in October

Shatner's Bassoon

The Puff Pastry Hangman
Feb 12, 2012
If Fulham are going down by January, then we won't need to buy a striker at that time and can wait until next summer.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
If he is a **** then I agree with you. Is he though? What evidence is there?

He certainly had a bit of a reputation on the pitch....but at what age...he does seem to be maturing a tad...so maybe this 'old' reputation isn't really a factor...off the pitch he likes the quite life with g/f two young children judging by a recent interview

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
“Hypothetical”

They won’t be heading down in January either. What moronic club owner would sell their main striker whilst still in with a chance of surviving in The Premier League?

Sorry Mellotron, this is an ill thought out thread, even if the look nailed on to go down in January they 100% won’t sell! :smile:

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
Absolutely no chance Fulham will sell to a rival club in January. Unless it’s for a huge some the club won’t offer and there’s a major player / manager falling out.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Absolutely no chance Fulham will sell to a rival club in January. Unless it’s for a huge some the club won’t offer and there’s a major player / manager falling out.

Or part exchange for one of our forwards...now I wonder who the NSC collective would nominate?

Cozzy

Jul 26, 2018
Grimsby
Not a chance Fulham will sell even if they are bottom and 20 points adrift. Apart from that I think we had the chance last season to get him but could not and we have moved on to bigger better things now. I would assume we have a number of targets and he probably isn't one of them since he recently went elsewhere so is well down on our list of priorities.

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
Assuming we stay up and they go down, go back for him in the summer and maybe send Hemed the other way to sweeten the deal.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I've heard of him.
I've even seen him play.

That's a HUGE NO from me.

Dec 29, 2011
His price would go up after six more months in the Prem, why would they sell six months early and debt their chances of staying up?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Would you? Murray isn’t getting any younger, and we will lose SO many attributes when he finishes.

I’m actually not sure. I do rate him though.

I think you’re a cretin and a prat so I’m struggling with where to vote... :shrug:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here