Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Burnley Tickets going fast

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Not really only 150 sold so far.

Seems not many fans want to experience the delights of Burnley (are there any?)

The red pepper kid

Dec 30, 2014
difficult to get to by train, people ok-ish but they do have a £1 bakery and a decent huge Tesco on the walk back to the station after for buying drinkies

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
The bar in the adjacent cricket club is pretty friendly, and you can park there. elsewhere though, it's not the nicest of places. And it's a blumming long haul, whether driving, coach or train.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Burnley on a chilly, dark December day. What's not to like?

I'm in.

Don't forget the selfie by the Singing Ringing Tree

download.jpg

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
Is it not a Saturday 3pm? Funny after all the countless threads earlier in the season moaning about how hard it is to get tickets to away matches

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
The bar in the adjacent cricket club is pretty friendly, and you can park there. elsewhere though, it's not the nicest of places. And it's a blumming long haul, whether driving, coach or train.
I parked there the year Farrington scored a screamer. I had one of those old Rover 216s that looked like a child's drawing of a car with a flat boot. Came back to find a cricket ball shaped dent in the boot. Probably not an issue this time of year though.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Is it not a Saturday 3pm? Funny after all the countless threads earlier in the season moaning about how hard it is to get tickets to away matches

Oh, are you still interested in Premier League affairs these days?

I see your first team managed to get a decent draw against the U-21 side of a Championship club last month in the Checkatrade Trophy. Good effort.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
It's a crap run of games at the moment. Everton (a) Cardiff (a) early ko Leicester (h) Hudds (a) Burnley (a) it's no wonder demand is low for some of these. I'll be at Cardiff but that is an absolute dogs dinner of a fixture list for the away regulars.

When you add Newcastle into the mix that is 5 long and expensive trips with only two home fixtures to provide relief. Props to anyone doing the lot.

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
Away days in December are generally no-go for me as it's visiting family season. It would have been on my radar otherwise. Same reason for Hudds. I would say 'maybe next season' but....

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Dull, grim northern grief-hole we've been to loads of times, run-up to Christmas, we'll set up for a point, it'll be a dog of a game. I think this will be safely swerved, in favour of a few beers in front of a moody stream.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
It's a crap run of games at the moment. Everton (a) Cardiff (a) early ko Leicester (h) Hudds (a) Burnley (a) it's no wonder demand is low for some of these. I'll be at Cardiff but that is an absolute dogs dinner of a fixture list for the away regulars.

When you add Newcastle into the mix that is 5 long and expensive trips with only two home fixtures to provide relief. Props to anyone doing the lot.

Exactly this. No surprise at all with that run of away games at this time of year, especially with the added factor of how we set up away from home

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Absolute shit hole full of brain dead people.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Bong will probably get dogs abuse again all afternoon from that catastrophic backward bunch of cretinous 19th century arkwright DINLOWS. Looks like being a fairly miserable trip all round, hopefully with the consolation of a point before we head south, back into normal civilisation.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here