Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Travel] Prague Derby

Established1982

Jul 30, 2011
Morning...

Just wondered if I could lean on the NSC Brains Trust for a bit of help.

I'm off to Prague at the weekend and hoping to get to the Sparta v Slavia game on Sunday afternoon.

Can't seem to buy tickets in advance because they're in some kind of preferential sales period at the moment. Most of the sites I look at say it's easy to get tickets on the day at the stadium.

Anyone got any advice?

Cheers,

UTA :albion2:

Jul 7, 2003
Apologies for hijacking the thread but off to Prague to work for a day next week (no chance to see the city) - do the taxis take credit cards or will I need to have some local currency with me?

theboybilly

Apologies for hijacking the thread but off to Prague to work for a day next week (no chance to see the city) - do the taxis take credit cards or will I need to have some local currency with me?

I can't remember about CCs but beware taxi sharks looking to fleece unwary customers. Prague is notorious for it. Get a price first or get advice from the locals

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
I went to watch Sparta Prague when I was there for a weekend on a Stag Do. No hassle getting tickets - plenty of spare seats.

Eight of us there, I went to POTG, and the woman told me something like £50. I said "no, 8 of us" and held up 8 fingers. She laughed and said the same amount.

Inside, a large beer and a hot dog was about £4. Amazing!

Decent ground, decent atmosphere. Was a bit of a love-in though as one stand chanted "Sparta", the other stand chanted "Prague" - then they both clapped each other. All a bit like the NS clapping the WS for singing... :lolol:

The standard was, I'd say, somewhere between Championship and upper Div. 1 at the time. Maybe it's changed.

Either way, it was enjoyable to see football in another country. :)

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
Morning...

Just wondered if I could lean on the NSC Brains Trust for a bit of help.

I'm off to Prague at the weekend and hoping to get to the Sparta v Slavia game on Sunday afternoon.

Can't seem to buy tickets in advance because they're in some kind of preferential sales period at the moment. Most of the sites I look at say it's easy to get tickets on the day at the stadium.

Anyone got any advice?

Cheers,

UTA :albion2:

Oh my Bohemians at home Friday ,Dukla home Saturday and Viktoria Zizkov home Sunday Morning I would be having a cracking Weekend.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here