[Other Sport] **** Exclusive Mexican GP thread ****

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Could be a short thread :wink:

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
I'm not a know it all but have been following F1 since around 1970. Can someone tell me why it is now so DULL?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Looking forward to this race.

Ricciardo will be going all out for a win as he'll not be getting one for some time after this season, and he's got Mad Max alongside him. Difficult to see how any team orders that Horner tries to impose are going to be listened to by either driver.

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
I'm not a know it all but have been following F1 since around 1970. Can someone tell me why it is now so DULL?

1. No recent rule changes for lesser teams to take advantage of.
2. Existing rules in favour or engine suppliers such as Ferrari and Mercedes meaning they are miles ahead.
3. It's always been shit but we only remember the decent races and keep watching because of it.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
When’s kickoff?

Brian Parsons

May 16, 2013
Bicester, Oxfordshire.
It happened sometime ago when some idiot thought it a cracking idea to introduce computers and all the gadgets they can control. I was a travelling fabricator for the March F1 team in the '70's. There are now more people in one garage than the whole pitlane in those days. Bring back manual gear changing, only one set of tyres, a tank full of go juice and let them go racing. The little pampered posers wouldn't last the distance. Haven't watched a GP since that little prick Hamilton arrived on the scene.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
A quick summary , these cars went round and round for quite a long time and Max Whatchamacallit beat Sebastian Thingy because he had a bigger car i suppose , somehow though they didn't win at all and suprise suprise Dunky won everything even though he didn't want people to see his new haircut we all knew it was him .

Much more to come from the team next time on F1 Exclusive .

jUolLZN.gif

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here