Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Mexico Grand Prix

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
This will be my only post on this subject as the 'know all F1 followers' want to have an exclusive thread just for them and nobody else with an interest.

Come on LH another win to stop any moaning from Vettel & Co.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
The first bend of Mexico track is very tight, if the drivers do not drive carefully it will be carne-age.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I’m keeping my fingers crossed for a Chile-ewis Hamilton victory.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Kimi Taco-nen must be in with a shout?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I think Lewis and Mercedes will be happy for Lewis to take 3rd and they will manage the car and the tyres accordingly. Red Bull appears to have the pace, I'm looking forward to Ricciardo and Verstappen having a right royal tussle.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Are you actually going to watch BG or will you be keeping an eye on the thread for an update?

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Well Ricciardo’s car will break down at some stage surely?

Looking forward to it, will take something special for Vettel to win and Lewis not to get 7th though.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I think Lewis and Mercedes will be happy for Lewis to take 3rd and they will manage the car and the tyres accordingly. Red Bull appears to have the pace, I'm looking forward to Ricciardo and Verstappen having a right royal tussle.

That's what all F1 hacks are saying, finish the race and allow all the others to get involved in impacts.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Are you actually going to watch BG or will you be keeping an eye on the thread for an update?

You have made me break my original assertion by asking a question and it is rude not to reply. I dont think I will watch it as I have Sky Go showing Man U v Everton so probably BBC Sport for updates.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
you broke the rules, mods can this be merged with the official thread? :lolol:

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
You have made me break my original assertion by asking a question and it is rude not to reply. I dont think I will watch it as I have Sky Go showing Man U v Everton so probably BBC Sport for updates.

Is that still on at 7pm which is when the GP starts?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Hope he wins the title, if for some reason he does not do it in Mexico, he WILL win it at some point.

D

Deleted member 2719

I thought Hamilton's interview mentioning that he had to be careful because he had a Bull in front, was unnecessary, But that is Lewis Hamilton.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
I thought Hamilton's interview mentioning that he had to be careful because he had a Bull in front, was unnecessary, But that is Lewis Hamilton.

Not really, Verstappen is a loose canon why shouldn’t Hamilton state that he needs to be aware that Max is in front of him. Have you actually watched some of Verstappen’s driving this season? He’ll have you off the track before letting you past. Vettel is just as bad so he has one in front and one beside him that he needs to be aware of.

D

Deleted member 2719

Not really, Verstappen is a loose canon

But there was no need for it.

Just when I thought Lewis had a mature head on he comes back to default mode.

Sorry, I know a lot of people admire his racing ability, but he really is a grade one arse.

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
I could see Vettel going ahead of Hamilton at the start. Ferrari’s launch control system is very effective and Hamilton may well rather have him in front of him than behind, less fear of a collision!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
But there was no need for it.

Just when I thought Lewis had a mature head on he comes back to default mode.

Sorry, I know a lot of people admire his racing ability, but he really is a grade one arse.

I guess you feel the same way about Max then? Throwing a strop because his team mate pipped him to pole on the last lap?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here