Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Glenn Murray the guest on 'Goals on Sunday' this morning

Shopes

Jan 3, 2018
He was asked about the celebration but just said it was from his Withdean days and a few fans had asked him to bring it back. Will we ever know what it means?

GooGull

Aug 14, 2016
I think he’s got a future on the box, but not till he’s finished his work at the albion

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
He was asked about the celebration but just said it was from his Withdean days and a few fans had asked him to bring it back. Will we ever know what it means?

Wasn’t it to do with his receding hair line, or his missus having a big forehead ?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Glenn speaking very well too. Nice bloke and not mentioned Palace once, apart from Pulis putting him in defence in a pre season

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Genuine question, do you think Murray would still be here if he hadn’t left in the first place? I get the feeling he thrives on always improving and new challenges, so in a weird way perhaps his Palace & Bournemouth spells did us a favour

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Great programme so far

People moan about lack of coverage on Brighton but this has had so much Albion coverage. A must watch.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Weststander

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Genuine question, do you think Murray would still be here if he hadn’t left in the first place? I get the feeling he thrives on always improving and new challenges, so in a weird way perhaps his Palace & Bournemouth spells did us a favour

A down to earth homebird, IMO he would’ve stayed in his adopted home, if he’d got the pay deserved AND we’d got to the PL.

Weststander

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Great programme so far

People moan about lack of coverage on Brighton but this has had so much Albion coverage. A must watch.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Great work by Sky on the Albion, genned up about Tommy Cook, bits about our history.

It’s been the Muzza and Albion Show, with comedy interludes (Hudd defending).

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
I've missed it but sounds worth watching if poss. Is this something that can be rewatched?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Unfortunate incident confusing ADAM Johnson with ANDY Johnson [emoji23]

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
He is totally determined to be positive in everything and about everyone whilst still talking sense - clearly totally unsuited to football punditry!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here