Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Leicester chairman helicopter crashes in car park

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Horrible pictures which would suggest that anyone onboard is very unlikely to have survived.

A tragic event for the club and the individuals involved

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I was watching BT Sport, the helicopter was in the middle of the pitch waiting to take off.
They made a joke about Chris Suttons fee has been flown in, I then switched over only to find it has crashed.
It's all a bit odd and will have to wait and see what happened but all the pre flight checks would have been carried out I presume and I doubt it hit anything.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I hope Claude purl isn't involved

What a very strange comment, combined with so much respect that you've not even spelled his name correctly. Clearly there are people involved and these people have families. Let's hope they're all ok. It doesn't look great though.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Last edited:

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
What worries me is that this happened not long after full time, i hope nobody is hurt, but this could be seriously bad.

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
It appears to have crashed over the back at the far end of the ground which at least is the furthest away from the direction of travel for all supporters leaving the ground. Doesn't help those poor people on board but lowers the potential for casualties on the ground. If it had been at the club shop end of the ground it could have been even more catastrophic

mothy

Dec 30, 2012
What a very strange comment, combined with so much respect that you've not even spelled his name correctly. Clearly there are people involved and these people have families. Let's hope they're all ok. It doesn't look great though.

Yawn knobhead. Puel if auto correct doesnt change it

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here