Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Channel 5 - Fight Night

Shorehamkid

Aug 3, 2011
I'll be watching... not sure I rate Hughie too highly but Boxing is often about timing and I think Kubrat Pulev's best days may well be behind him (kudos to Hughie for travelling too).

Also a decent enough looking bill on Sky, short on 'marquee' names but plenty of 50/50 looking fights across the card.

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
I'll be watching... not sure I rate Hughie too highly but Boxing is often about timing and I think Kubrat Pulev's best days may well be behind him (kudos to Hughie for travelling too).

Also a decent enough looking bill on Sky, short on 'marquee' names but plenty of 50/50 looking fights across the card.

Ofcourse, not knocking the sky card, just some live boxing here for those of us without sky :thumbsup:

Shorehamkid

Aug 3, 2011
Ofcourse, not knocking the sky card, just some live boxing here for those of us without sky :thumbsup:

It was more a heads up to anyone who wasn't aware it was on, kinda gone a little under the radar. Back to the Hughie fight, I'd be shocked if it doesn't go 12 rounds...

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
It was more a heads up to anyone who wasn't aware it was on, kinda gone a little under the radar. Back to the Hughie fight, I'd be shocked if it doesn't go 12 rounds...

Hughie would be best to go for the knockout, since Pulev is in his hometown.

Algernon

Sep 9, 2012
Newmarket.
Flabby Hughie Fury making a mockery of boxers who put the effort in.
I'm sure I heard the commentator state something about him putting in the miles running up and down the hills around Bolton.
Up and down the hills???? Yeah, if that's where his favourite chip shop is.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Flabby Hughie Fury making a mockery of boxers who put the effort in.
I'm sure I heard the commentator state something about him putting in the miles running up and down the hills around Bolton.
Up and down the hills???? Yeah, if that's where his favourite chip shop is.

Not sure he was that flabby.
His problem is he lacks power.
His physique is all wrong for elite heavy weight boxing
Whatever the case, we are talking about a domestic level fighter

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here