Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Knockaert

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
You’ve never seen Knocky have a strop ? Seriously?? He has more than the average 4 year old that’s been told there’s no more Haribo.

Nothing to see here.
LOLz

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

West Upper Seagull

Oct 31, 2003
Woodingdean
His selfishness in that attack at the end is exactly what prevents him from turning himself from a good player into a great player. He should have released the ball so much earlier and it would have been a nailed on chance for a second goal - but he only attempted to release it when he knew he had no option. We see great players in the top sides such as Aguero and Salah and they wouldn’t hesitate to pass to another team mate if they see they’re in a better goal scoring position than themselves. Frustrates the hell out of me.

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
I suspect he's got his own issues, on and off the pitch...

He's fiercely competitive, so won't have been happy on the bench. Kudos to the North for singing him more than once as he warmed up. He needs to feel loved.

I certainly thought he could have added something in the first half, but the second half was all about being a solid unit with zero mistakes. I think CH put him on to keep his chin up, if I'm honest.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
I can’t blame him for being disappointed to be behind March and Jahanbaksh in the pecking order when both seem to be barely involved in most games. When you also consider that he’s been one of our best players this season it must be particularly frustrating.

This. Bizarre selection IMO. We desperately needed an outlet on the right in the first half, AJ just has limited pace.

When Bruno is the furthest player forward on a break something is wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ac gull

Jul 7, 2003
midlands
He could well come on and score next week at Everton - owes the team one after what happened up there last season

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
Yep, apart from Sir Glenn, and of course Ryan, he's been our best player by a country mile.

Harsh on Dunk and Duffy!

I agree though! Knockaert has been suburb thus far and greatly improved on last season’s dip in form. Stropping isn’t a new Knocky feature either, we’ve seen it plenty of times. Why though? I think he was frustrated with himself for missing a chance late on.
Jahanbakhsh must’ve had an amazing week in training to stay on the pitch that long! Thought Ali was incredibly poor. I hope Knockaert starts at Everton on the right instead. March’s role as No.10 isn’t secure too. Maybe try Knockaert there if Ali continues to start on the wing?

dazzer6666

Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Harsh on Dunk and Duffy!

I agree though! Knockaert has been suburb thus far and greatly improved on last season’s dip in form. Stropping isn’t a new Knocky feature either, we’ve seen it plenty of times. Why though? I think he was frustrated with himself for missing a chance late on.
Jahanbakhsh must’ve had an amazing week in training to stay on the pitch that long! Thought Ali was incredibly poor. I hope Knockaert starts at Everton on the right instead. March’s role as No.10 isn’t secure too. Maybe try Knockaert there if Ali continues to start on the wing?

‘Incredibly poor’ ??

****ing hell.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Its the second anniversary of his fathers death this coming week....maybe something in that being a factor ..anyway I love watching the guy play for Albion

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
I know we've won both games he's not played, but I really don't understand why he was dropped/rested. He's been excellent this season. I thought we missed him today in attack

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
What a terrible 10 min . Why did he wait for defender to close him down before passing and how didnt he get sent off

Commander

Apr 28, 2004
London
His selfishness in that attack at the end is exactly what prevents him from turning himself from a good player into a great player. He should have released the ball so much earlier and it would have been a nailed on chance for a second goal - but he only attempted to release it when he knew he had no option. We see great players in the top sides such as Aguero and Salah and they wouldn’t hesitate to pass to another team mate if they see they’re in a better goal scoring position than themselves. Frustrates the hell out of me.

Spot on. Could have cost us two points today on another day. Just pass the ball for **** sake!! It would have been all wrapped up if he’d just have been unselfish enough to square it. I’d drop him again next game for that, and make sure he understood why. He should have come on earlier though, we were crying out for him.

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
No idea why AK isn't in the team, it was a bit surprising to see him exit like that but CH has a good record of getting him motivated. Who knows what goes on behind the scenes as it can't have been a form decision to drop him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here