Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Fight after the game.

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
Two Wolves fans swung for a lone Brighton fan outside the north stand after the game. Fair play to the Brighton fan who ran in swinging to defend his friend and kept the fight up. Got banged out but defendedes our club. Top marks

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Always like that up there back in the day, picking off lone scarfers. Birmingham City was the same. Must be something in the air up there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Wouldn't happen If PPF had been there.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
TBF we were talking to couple of their fans, who were autograph hunting signatures when Albion players were arriving.
One of them commented that this doesn't happen at Wolves, where players stop to sign for fans!

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Two Wolves fans swung for a lone Brighton fan outside the north stand after the game. Fair play to the Brighton fan who ran in swinging to defend his friend and kept the fight up. Got banged out but defendedes our club. Top marks

Defended our club? **** off, didn’t defend me or anyone associated with the the club, just a ****tard who had a bundle with another ****tard.

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
Defended our club? **** off, didn’t defend me or anyone associated with the the club, just a ****tard who had a bundle with another ****tard.

I take it you didn’t see what happened.

Chants between the two teams when a wolves fan started throwing punches.

Im not a PPF type but somebody standing up and taking a hit to defend Brighton fans deserves props in my book.

seagurn

Feb 19, 2007
County town
So superphil you done a runner then. Didnt try to reason or calm it down just bottled it ?

Originunknown

BINFEST'ING
Aug 30, 2011
SUSSEX
No more than 10 teenagers giving it as they went past the North. Hardly a fight, one of their kids got a pint thrown over them which they didn't like. Pathetic.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

I can see why you wrote that but you may have got the wrong end of the stick here. May have been the way it had been reported by Mr a tad agressive. Anyway, I hope the original recipient, and the interventionist are OK.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here