Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Glen Murray 100 goals

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Absolute legend. Tapped the badge a couple of times in front of the North at the end. Top bloke, and so vital to our recent great history.

Seaber

Oct 20, 2010
Wales
Two 'n's in Glenn, otherwise spot on!

Great, great player and no doubt in my mind an Albion legend.

Cozzy

Jul 26, 2018
Grimsby
what can anyone say .... Legend Glenn Murray .... now make sure he signs a new contract as a player, maybe with coaching added in or at least a club ambassador role when he decides his boots have done enough.

Seagull kimchi

Oct 8, 2010
Korea and India
The most improbable, greatest enigma to paradox his way into the parallel omniverse of introverted, charismatic, single handed celebratory, miasmic ruthlessness that I've had the privilege to be inspired to witness.

And 100 goals for the Albion = All of them at periods when we were and are fighting for different reasons. Glenn powered us to the Champ and made sure we moved into the Amex on a high. He came back and powered us into the Prem (Zamora had a good go too) And he powered us to stay up last season - looking ok so far this season, too. GLENN HAS BEEN THE MOST IMPORTANT PLAYER AT THE ALBION ON AND OFF FOR AT LEAST 4 OF OUR RECENT BEST SEASONS. Legend.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
No one's mentioned the return of the Muzza celebration!

What a nice touch that was.

Absolute ****ing Legend.

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
Apparently Barry Lloyd saw him warm up and that was enough to convince him to recommend we signed him.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
The two goals on his home debut, a lot of us suspected we had a quality player on our books. We were right. Didn't take him long to earn his reputation as the 'League One Berbatov'.

Most were calling him one in ten Glenn.

Algernon

Sep 9, 2012
Newmarket.
I was lucky enough to get a picture with Glenn and Matt as they were leaving the stadium.
I'm glad to see CH also appreciates how vital they both are to the team and has instructed them to dress appropriately.

GlennandLikkleMatyRyan..jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here