Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Anyone planning to buy Red Dead Redemption 2 Comes out tomorrow

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Looking forward to this blockbuster of a game. Will be getting a PS4 copy [MENTION=70]Easy 10[/MENTION]

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
Looking forward to this blockbuster of a game. Will be getting a PS4 copy [MENTION=70]Easy 10[/MENTION]

Waiting on my Amazon order to come through!

Looks like another generation defining game from Rockstar!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location

I might have a sniffter around Christmas. I'm not a massive gamer, I tend to go through little "fads", but I normally have about 10-12 days off over Christmas, so I like getting stuck into some late-night gaming around that time (either side of the Mrs Browns Boys special, natch). This could be a prime candidate, as I liked the first one. Be interested to hear what you think of it if you're picking it up soon :thumbsup:

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
One day.

I've had a copy of RDR for a year or so now and still haven't managed to play more than about an hour - other things get in the way. Buying a copy of Fallout 4 for £3 last week won't help...

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Will be but not before it comes down in price significantly :thumbsup: Played the first one on PS Now, got about 3/4 of the way through before it all got a bit samey (like a GTA game really) but am interested. Have a lot queued up to play at the moment also :)

Last edited:

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
Seen the ads but haven't looked too closely as never played RDR1.

Am completely addicted to Skyrim, Fallout4 and State of Decay2... can anyone who knows those tell me if I'm going to like RDR2?

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada

Am completely addicted to Skyrim, Fallout4 and State of Decay2... can anyone who knows those tell me if I'm going to like RDR2?

Not sure if you can compare Red Dead to those. It’s essentially Grand Theft Auto.

Needless to say I WILL be buying this!

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
I'm not a gamer particularly but I'm absolutely ALL OVER this. Off on hols for a week on Sat but I#ll be piling into this the following week.

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London

It depends what you like about Skyrim and Fallout 4. If it is a sprawling, interactive open world, then go out and buy it. Fallout 4 though a love of mine looks like a real drop in the pond in comparison to this.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I picked up Call of Duty: Infinity War for £4 up in nuke-us-all the other day, and had a little bash on it last night (I've always liked a FPS). I only ever play single player campaign modes, can't be bothered with going online and getting my arse handed to me on a plate by some obsessive neglected 14 year-old in Nagoya. So far so good, should tide me over for a bit till RDR2 turns up on my shelf.

crabface

Mar 24, 2012
Desperatly trying to persuade myself i dont want to play it, as will involve also buying a PS4 which i have managed to put off for well for ages. This maybe my breaking point.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here