Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Film] Bohemian Rhapsody - Biopic movie.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

Well as a massive Queen fan, I'm going to see this.
Apart from negative reviews, I'm keeping an open mind.
Always great to hear Freddie Mercurys voice :thumbsup::rock:

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
It's a no from me.

I know they have to create a story, but (if true) they have moved back his HIV diagnosis to make his Live Aid performance more poignant that's ridiculous.

..and Queen may have stolen the show at Wembley but they didn't get the phones ringing.

Quite cynical re-writing of history and seemingly a PR exercise of what is left of the band.

Sent from my BLA-L09 using Tapatalk

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It's a no from me.

I know they have to create a story, but (if true) they have moved back his HIV diagnosis to make his Live Aid performance more poignant that's ridiculous.

..and Queen may have stolen the show at Wembley but they didn't get the phones ringing.

Quite cynical re-writing of history and seemingly a PR exercise of what is left of the band.

Sent from my BLA-L09 using Tapatalk

Blimey I wonder what your opinion will be if you ever see the film.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Blimey I wonder what your opinion will be if you ever see the film.

:lolol:

I've found the whole thing quite interesting since the start and have followed the making of the film. The making has been more spinal tap than spinal tap.

Rock stars are famously egotistical and I'm not surprised that the story has been tweaked to make everything look better.

You should check out the interview with Sacha Baron Cohen about how he left the role.

Oh and the soundtrack is amazing. I did dip into that. But poor Brian May, he's a bit like Paul McCartney who can't quite leave the legacy alone.

He's added a new guitar track to Don't Stop Me Now. :lolol:

BRIAN IT DIDN'T HAPPEN.

Last edited:

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
:lolol:

I've found the whole thing quite interesting since the start and have followed the making of the film. The making has been more spinal tap than spinal tap.

Rock stars are famously egotistical and I'm not surprised that the story has been tweaked to make everything look better.

You should check out the interview with Sacha Baron Cohen about how he left the role.

Oh and the soundtrack is amazing. I did dip into that. But poor Brian May, he's a bit like Paul McCartney who can't quite leave the legacy alone.

He's added a new guitar track to Don't Stop Me Now. :lolol:

BRIAN IT DIDN'T HAPPEN.

This reads exactly like the Guardian review this morning, including the Spinal Tap reference. Trouble with reviews is they can stop you having an open mind.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here