Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] Concorde 2 - where to park etc.

gazingdown

Feb 26, 2011
Going to a gig at Concord 2 in Dec but completely unfamiliar with the area where to park somewhere safe at night, given gig will end 11. I live out in sticks somcan’t get public transport (to Brighton at least).

Anyone any tips on parking/getting to gig? Happy to park further away if safer and walking a mile or two.

gazingdown

Feb 26, 2011
Thanks.

Are both places secure/safe? Safe place to leave nice car is paramount.

Weststander

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Thanks.

Are both places secure/safe? Safe place to leave nice car is paramount.

Madeira Drive is semi dark, but there'll be a lot of activity with the gig, so try and get there early-ish to park near the doormen on the west side of Concord.

The usual advice you'd say to anyone parking anywhere, don't leave evidence of bags, satnavs, phone cables visible.

gazingdown

Feb 26, 2011
Thanks.

The only other place I know to park is car park under Regency Sq (which I would be happy with).

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
As per Weststander’s suggestion. I’ve parked on Madeira Drive for Concorde gigs several times and never had any issues. Charges available on the Brighton and Hove website and you can pay using the Pay by Phone app if need be.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Thanks.

The only other place I know to park is car park under Regency Sq (which I would be happy with).

Regency Sq is miles away. Madeira Drive is fine. The sooner you get there the closer to the Concorde you can park. Doormen are friendly and keep an eye out for trouble.

From the Jam by any chance?

Weststander

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Thanks.

Too far.

If you don't mind a long walk, but not as far, the BHCC Lanes car park (access from the seafront A259), is very well lit, secure and all gates/doors lock out thieving virmin.

gazingdown

Feb 26, 2011
Thanks. Had a good butchers on google street view, looks OK during day but suggestions above sounds like OK at night.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Just park on Madeira Drive like others have said. Free after 8pm. Don't leave anything valuable on display. Job done.

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
I went there a couple of weeks ago on a Friday night and we got a parking bay almost right outside the venue even though there was a large crowd there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here