Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Bomb sent to home of Hillary and Bill Clinton

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
A bomb has been discovered in a package sent to the home of Hillary and Bill Clinton in New York, police say.

Officials say the suspicious package is similar to that left at the home of billionaire philanthropist George Soros just two days ago. Other packages reportedly containing explosives were also sent to former President Barack Obama, the White House and the Time Warner headquarters, which houses CNN's New York offices.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...bill-home-new-york-soros-latest-a8599476.html

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Funny that. I was expecting one of the usual suspects to post this thread, as they're so keen to do when there's the merest whiff of non-state terrorist activity. Perhaps it's OK for them when the targets are female and 'Muslim'?

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
Funny that. I was expecting one of the usual suspects to post this thread, as they're so keen to do when there's the merest whiff of non-state terrorist activity. Perhaps it's OK for them when the targets are female and 'Muslim'?

Early doors, people are probably still at work or on their way home.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....

Attachments

• DWsa_cBU0AI7-dM.jpg
    DWsa_cBU0AI7-dM.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 581

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Secret Service have since confirmed that no package was intercepted at the White House.

Making the list of 'targets' exclusively Democratic and / or anti-Trump.

This is not a first, strangely, democrats attract this sort of thing.

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
I'm proud to live in a country where something like 50 million people will read this story and say to themselves "Bitch had it coming."

Because we're making America great again!

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Nothing new.

In 2017 someone shot a Republican Senator at a baseball game.

The most dangerous are the "Sovereign Citizens", they hate all sides of Government and are armed to the teeth.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
its OK because Trump has called for civility... and blamed media hostility :facepalm: :tosser:

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Obarma everyone knows hes one of them but the MSM wont publish it as their controlled by shareia law but ive seen it on youtube hes an agent from iran

Regards
DR[/

Mmm not sure about that, the below is a c & p

Barack Obama is a Protestant Christian. While in his twenties, Obama was involved with the Black churches. From 1992 until 2008, he was a member of the Trinity United Church of Christ—a Reformed denomination. Obama left it in the wake of the Jeremiah Wright controversy. Since 2008, he attends various Protestant churches, including Baptist, Methodist and Episcopalian churches.

Brovion

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 6, 2003
Mmm not sure about that, the below is a c & p

Barack Obama is a Protestant Christian. While in his twenties, Obama was involved with the Black churches. From 1992 until 2008, he was a member of the Trinity United Church of Christ—a Reformed denomination. Obama left it in the wake of the Jeremiah Wright controversy. Since 2008, he attends various Protestant churches, including Baptist, Methodist and Episcopalian churches.

Meh, that's not fooling anybody. He's a commie Arab Muslim who wasn't even born in the USA. I read it on the internet.

And he was responsible for 9/11

Probably.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
Meh, that's not fooling anybody. He's a commie Arab Muslim who wasn't even born in the USA. I read it on the internet.

And he was responsible for 9/11

Probably.

I heard he wasn't even in the White House during 9/11! WHERE THE F**K WAS HE!? HE'S THE PRESIDENT!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here