Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] U23 wages

zefarelly

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I'd be bloody amazed if they eraned any more than £500 a week . . . . there are full time pro's in the lower leagues who probably only earn that much!

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
Some of these have been signed from other clubs for money. I would anticipate that some are on significantly more than others and that £500 percent is not top money.

alexandremendes

Oct 23, 2018
Anders dreyer was on 70k€ per year at Esjberg i dont think he would come to england for peanuts

That goes with mostly of the foreign players

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
I know FM isn't anywhere close to gospel but average wage for younger Brighton players in the game is about £400 with some earning a few thousand. Viktor Gyökeres, for instance, is down at £3k and Ben Barclay is at £1k.

For parity it has Dunk and Duffy on £45k

Largely guesswork I would imagine.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
No idea what the deals are. Some of them are very young men living away from home -so does the club provide or help with accommodation? That would undoubtedly make a difference to how much they actually got paid. Do they still have club-approved digs for young players?

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
No idea what the deals are. Some of them are very young men living away from home -so does the club provide or help with accommodation? That would undoubtedly make a difference to how much they actually got paid. Do they still have club-approved digs for young players?

Yes they do

Silverhatch

Feb 23, 2009
Preston Park
I know FM isn't anywhere close to gospel but average wage for younger Brighton players in the game is about £400 with some earning a few thousand. Viktor Gyökeres, for instance, is down at £3k and Ben Barclay is at £1k.

For parity it has Dunk and Duffy on £45k

Largely guesswork I would imagine.

Well, it’s completely wrong. Dunk & Duffy on £45k pw!!!! Double that for LD.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
Well, it’s completely wrong. Dunk & Duffy on £45k pw!!!! Double that for LD.

I'd imagine what happens is they happen to know, roughly, the wage for a player at a club and then extrapolate from there ie Player A at Club A earns xxK and Player B from Club B is similar so we'll put them on xxK as well.

It's never going to be 100% or probably even 50% right; no club on earth would want another club to be able to spend £40 every October and find out their wage structures.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here