Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Humour] Dream activity

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes
leading on from the corkscrew story, pointless rows.

what's the weirdest thing you've ever done whilst asleep? Gone walk about, talked, woke up lost?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Booted the radiator alongside the bed when scoring a goal in my dream.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
May 8, 2007
Toronto
When I was about 10, I sleepwalked downstairs. My mum found me in the hall, cleaning my school shoes. I have no idea why, as this was an activity I would never have done willingly if I was awake.

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
When I was still at school I once dreamed a normal Tuesday... nothing unusual, no surprise exam or assembly speech with no trousers... just a dull day.

Messed with my head for nearly a week as I really couldn't work out what day I was!

Bones

Oct 25, 2006
Portslade
My old man dreamt he was doing a 2 footed tackle. Jumped out of bed and 2 footed lunged into and through the wardrobe. I think he needed about 20 stitches.
Booted the radiator alongside the bed when scoring a goal in my dream.

Sent from my STF-L09 using Tapatalk

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
My old man dreamt he was doing a 2 footed tackle. Jumped out of bed and 2 footed lunged into and through the wardrobe. I think he needed about 20 stitches.

Sent from my STF-L09 using Tapatalk

Ouch ! I got lucky, bruised toes and woke me and the mrs up.. " What the f are you doing !!!! "

Hendrax

Jan 23, 2013
Worthing
I've had the luck of having 2 lucid dreams in my lifetime. What I did with that ability I'll leave to the imagination.

By far the weirdest thing I've 'done in my sleep. Quite surreal, even recalling it now.

Yoda

English & European
Nothing out of the ordinary for me, but heard a story about some bloke on holiday somewhere tropical who dreamt they were kissing a really attractive woman. Only to wake up and find a cockroach on his mouth feeding at the bits between his teeth. :laugh::ohmy::eek::mad::sick:

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Back when I lived in the French Alps I returned home one evening to the hotel I lived and worked in to find the hotel manager wandering the floors knocking the doors of guest bedrooms. This wouldn’t be so unusual, apart from the fact it was 2am, the manager was 30yrs old and called Zoe, also she was completely naked. It quickly dawned on me that she was sleep walking, I tried to communicate with her without waking her up, I also was in the very tricky position of not touching her as if she’d woken up it would have looked very bad. I had to try and shepherd her back to her room and lock her in. She turned up for breakfast none the wiser!!!

PILTDOWN MAN

Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Back when I lived in the French Alps I returned home one evening to the hotel I lived and worked in to find the hotel manager wandering the floors knocking the doors of guest bedrooms. This wouldn’t be so unusual, apart from the fact it was 2am, the manager was 30yrs old and called Zoe, also she was completely naked. It quickly dawned on me that she was sleep walking, I tried to communicate with her without waking her up, I also was in the very tricky position of not touching her as if she’d woken up it would have looked very bad. I had to try and shepherd her back to her room and lock her in. She turned up for breakfast none the wiser!!!

:needpics:

Somebody had to

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I was editor of a telecoms magazine an commissioned an article on time-division multiplexing from my then girlfriend (she was a nurse and didn't have a clue what I was talking about)

I had no memory of it whatsoever.

PILTDOWN MAN

Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
My wife always tells me her dreams, yawn, then proceeds to get the arse if I had been a shit in it. No matter how many times I laugh it off she's serious. Silly old bat.

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
When I was about 12 I was staying at my cousin's house for the night. We were sleeping in the same bed head to toe. I partially awoke to find him angrily remonstrating with me as I was stood over him having lifted the slot in wooden headboard from his bed and placed it on top of his sleeping head. The strange thing was I had no idea that the headboard was removable or indeed how to remove it having never actually previously acquainted myself with it, or any other headboard for that matter, so the general mechanics of bed headboard removal was a totally alien concept to me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here