Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Film] The Bromley Boys Movie - OUT NOW

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
I realise you are probably bored of this by now but need to mention that my movie The Bromley Boys is out now on DVD and most streaming / download sites.

If you get a chance to have a look that'd be great. If you like it leave us a nice review on Amazon - it all really helps!

Thanks x

https://youtu.be/lbP8K6X7n-4

44654930_10157031684463938_7184597086313119744_n.jpg

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
I saw the trailer when it came out and it looked good - I will more than likely purchase this, or as it's 'give me ideas for xmas presents' season, will get it as a gift hopefully

Uter

Aug 5, 2008
The land of chocolate
Looks good! Was there some sort of promotion going on in London for this film yesterday? My wife told me that her nephew won £20 doing keepy uppies and this film was mentioned. I am not sure of the exact details though.

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
Looks good! Was there some sort of promotion going on in London for this film yesterday? My wife told me that her nephew won £20 doing keepy uppies and this film was mentioned. I am not sure of the exact details though.

Haha - there was!

It was me she spoke too. I spotted the lads Albion top in Trafalgar Square. We had Freestyle World Champion Sean Garnier dressed as a fat man doing his thing.

He 20 keep-ups and won £20...which is more than I earned for the day!

Uter

Aug 5, 2008
The land of chocolate
Haha - there was!

It was me she spoke too. I spotted the lads Albion top in Trafalgar Square. We had Freestyle World Champion Sean Garnier dressed as a fat man doing his thing.

He 20 keep-ups and won £20...which is more than I earned for the day!

Well I never! That was my sister-in-law you spoke to, not my wife incidentally. She said he's the first person to ever come back from London with more money than he arrived there with.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
I realise you are probably bored of this by now but need to mention that my movie The Bromley Boys is out now on DVD and most streaming / download sites.

If you get a chance to have a look that'd be great. If you like it leave us a nice review on Amazon - it all really helps!

Thanks x

What's the best way for us to support this? Which gives you most cash/exposure: streaming, online purchase, shop purchase?

The Clamp

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
Thanks, I'll watch at lunchtime! Do you ever crowd fund your films, like Kickstarter?

It's become a bit saturated to be honest.

Also I find it awkward to say 'Hello, I'm a 45 year old screenwriter - please give me £50 so I can have fun'

I think crowdfunding is great for youngsters getting started. Harder for us old gits.

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004
There was some good promotion for your film last night on the One Show with Martine McCutcheon. The only time I’ve ever watched that banal, awful show all the way through!

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
There was some good promotion for your film last night on the One Show with Martine McCutcheon. The only time I’ve ever watched that banal, awful show all the way through!

First time I've seen it too...and she mentioned me by name. I imagine I get namechecked in every One Show episode but it was nice to hear! :lol:

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here