Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] What's the points target by the time we play Chelsea on Dec 16?

KingKev

Jun 16, 2011
Hove (actually)
It’s going to be a similar cut-off to last year 33/34 points needed, 36 at most and our second half fixtures look more likely to yield points as the home games are theoretically “easier”...so if we have 18 points or more after Arsenal (and haven’t lost to all of Cardiff, Hudds and Palace) we will be on course.
If as some are suggesting we get 9 points from the next 7 games we may not even be talked about much in the relegation stakes come the new year...? Let’s take each game as it comes and enjoy the ride

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
It would be nice to get sufficient points to be going into the new year in 10th place. If we achieved that then there should be some margin for a poor spell that we will undoubtedly go through before the end of the season. I am currently pretty optimistic that we can do that.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Any revisions?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I'm sticking with my prediction of a low points cut off. The top 6 have all spent fortunes and upped their game post-LCFC title with some great new managers so that they harvest almost every point, then at the other end of the table there's some dross unable to defend.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
So...a draw at Burnley and we'd have our 22 pts!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here