Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] What's the points target by the time we play Chelsea on Dec 16?

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
So 11 points from 9 games, and after some very tough early fixtures, some that on paper at least look better in next 7 weeks.

In terms of opportunity, surely a real chance to get a slug of points on the board that could make a huge difference to the final table. Obviously it doesn't always work out as we saw towards end of last season, needing those big results against Arsenal, Spurs and Man Utd.

Next 7 fixtures: Wolves (h), Everton (a), Cardiff (a), Leicester (h), Huddersfield (a), Palace (h), Burnley (a).

I think 11 points from those 7 giving 22 from 16 would be decent, could even end up better.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
I would take 9. As long as they are from Hudds, Cardiff and Palace

OK, i'd probably take 7 as long as 3 of them were palace

Probably we'll lose to Everton .. Might draw with Leic. Wolves i'm confident

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
So 11 points from 9 games, and after some very tough early fixtures, some that on paper at least look better in next 7 weeks.

In terms of opportunity, surely a real chance to get a slug of points on the board that could make a huge difference to the final table. Obviously it doesn't always work out as we saw towards end of last season, needing those big results against Arsenal, Spurs and Man Utd.

Next 7 fixtures: Wolves (h), Everton (a), Cardiff (a), Leicester (h), Huddersfield (a), Palace (h), Burnley (a).

I think 11 points from those 7 giving 22 from 16 would be decent, could even end up better.
Hope you are right but feels very very optimistic. We are largely gash away and always terrible at Hudds. Wolves are looking decent and a game against Palace always tricky.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Can’t see us winning any of them on paper - so anything is a bonus!

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Think we’ll be floundering, getting about 11, with a ray of hope that it’ll be enough at that stage.

If we get our skates on we could do better

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
I would take 9. As long as they are from Hudds, Cardiff and Palace

OK, i'd probably take 7 as long as 3 of them were palace

Probably we'll lose to Everton .. Might draw with Leic. Wolves i'm confident

This :thumbsup:

18 points from 17 games... would be pretty happy with that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here