Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Brighton] RIP Margaret Frame 1942 - 1978

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
Bloody he'll. I was only talking about that the other day. I was at Falmer high then. 40 years? Good grief.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Bloody he'll. I was only talking about that the other day. I was at Falmer high then. 40 years? Good grief.

Same here. Quite a few unsolved murders in Sussex

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
If they know surely they would've arrested them?

The police did arrest three men in 2006 but they were released without charge.
The police had previously lost the murder weapon in 1974 when the enquiry was briefly reopened but it turned up 28 years later in 2002 when some workmen who were renovating the police station found it in a locked room. I don't know if the arrests were linked to the finding of the knife because that was four years after it was found.
The police have since managed to extract DNA from the knife but it's not on their data base.

Last edited:

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
If they know surely they would've arrested them?

Not enough evidence for the CPS, to sanction a trial, with the very high standard of proof required.

Just one of those unfortunate situations, sadly for Keith, his loved ones and justice.

Local media covered this not too far back, told where the butchers came from, and where in the world they lived now.

Beach Seagull

Jan 2, 2010
Not enough evidence for the CPS, to sanction a trial, with the very high standard of proof required.

Just one of those unfortunate situations, sadly for Keith, his loved ones and justice.

Local media covered this not too far back, told where the butchers came from, and where in the world they lived now.

this was the last I could find https://www.theargus.co.uk/news/101...-suspects-in-keith-lyon-murder-investigation/

Also read somewhere else shortly after a family 'hastily' moved to Canada. What a thing to live with all these years. Obviously were local schoolboys at the time.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here